M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
It's just a matter of determination and consequence. My youngest had the potential to end up like that.
Stuborn and thick headed like his father. ::) Now it just takes a look and he knows whats up. Never hit him. Just yelled lauder than he could. ;)

·
Registered
113 Posts
my son watched that and he said where's his momma....when I asked him why he said cause he needs a beating.... ::)...not sure what he means by that.... :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
411 Posts
I guess I was somewhat lucky. I have 4 (in the meantime they are grown, thank God) but all I had to do was to give them "the look". Today we all laugh about those things but all 4 still say after Dad looked at us like that we wasn´t about to push our luck :D

·
Registered
296 Posts
My mother only had to give us one quick "if you dont stop that now , you will never see tommorrow" look.....amazing how few times we actually had to be punished beyond that look (and a few initial azz whippings just so we knew she was serious).

My kids , though still young....are learning this one quickly.....love and respect.

·
Registered
665 Posts
If I had acted like that,I wouldn't be here today! The O'l Man didn't have a problem,"correcting" your errors :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
413 Posts
Shriker said:
My mother only had to give us one quick "if you dont stop that now , you will never see tommorrow" look.....amazing how few times we actually had to be punished beyond that look (and a few initial azz whippings just so we knew she was serious).

Aptly put. I have never experienced this behavior, three boys 15, 15, and 10. Moms will punch the 15 YO's in the chest without question, so I don't have to :D Youngest boy is a sweetheart cooks breakfast for his mom when she was recovering from surgery.

·
Registered
413 Posts
[imghttp://image2.frappr.com/pix2/i/20060927/9/3/c/93cf89385c4ebe4505222ddb357da0d00_large.jpg][/img]

My Babies one year ago. They are much bigger now but I can still whoop 'em! :D :#1:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts