M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
930pm we made it less than 1/2 mile from inlaws house and out of the field he came. wish he couldve ran out when i was in a treestand! we are fine but she was nervous to drive after that (hehe). deer vs car at 45mph "NO ONE WINS"

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
she was pissed that she wont get a chance at him with her bow (YES, she bow hunts and guts her own deer, yeay MEEEEE!:D:hot:)

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
she was pissed that she wont get a chance at him with her bow (YES, she bow hunts and guts her own deer, yeay MEEEEE!:D:hot:)
your wife is hot!:joke:
today is actually OUR anniversary and she got me some new scythe mirrors and i got her an akrapovic exhaust for her ninja 650r.
you and i are lucky men!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
74 Posts
i would hae no shame hanging them horns on a wall either. i would even probably mount the front emblem from the car with it :joke:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
930pm we made it less than 1/2 mile from inlaws house and out of the field he came. wish he couldve ran out when i was in a treestand! we are fine but she was nervous to drive after that (hehe). deer vs car at 45mph "NO ONE WINS"
good thing it did'nt fly up on the hood and take out your windsheild ....

One of the guys I worked with had one come up and over on him ...pushed the windsheild into the car and into his and his wifes face .

1 - 13 of 13 Posts