M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At the request of L.T.T. I am posting up a couple of pics of our 52 GMC pick-up. It's mostly original but that probably won't last long. I've already changed the front brakes to disc and I have a new wiring harness, electric wiper motor and a few other parts. these are pics of the day she came home. the last one is after the first wash job. she had been sitting for about 10 years but she cranked right up with very little effort. oh yeah, she s a six banger with 3 speed tranny.:hot::hot:

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
killer truck and it looks complete, have fun

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Man that thing is awesome looking. I love it! The majority of U.S. vehicles from the 50's & 60's were truly beautiful. Back when this country was known for what it built & engineered.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
holy crap that thing is in great shape.

keep us posted on the progress!

any rot at all anywere??
I haven't found much rust at all. Right now I'm just getting it road worthy and then we'll see after that. :D

·
Registered
401 Posts
:congrats: Sweet find, Keep us posted with pics!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
901 Posts
Hey Biscuit....

That looks sweeeet. I KNOW you're gonna be busy for sure. It's a very clean ride. :congrats::congrats::congrats:

·
Registered
93 Posts
cool

cool

·
Registered
8,311 Posts
money pit

Very nice find...what a sweet truck...wish it was my money pit...enjoy..!!:bigthumbsup:
does it have a wood floor in the box?

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Very nice find...what a sweet truck...wish it was my money pit...enjoy..!!:bigthumbsup:
does it have a wood floor in the box?
Yep. its got a wood floor or part of one. the previous owner covered the floor with sheet metal but that will be gone very soon.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,869 Posts
Bro, that is an awesome truck! I can see lots of time being spent fixing it up and cruising around in it. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts