M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Storm and I are back from China after a month of chinglish tucker and sightseeing. That place is amazing. Construction everywhere. Huge projects on the go where ever you go. One city called Chongquin has 14 bridges each of then as big as the sydney harbour one. Anyway a great place to see and highly recommended. Any rides happening. Cant get onto the aussie site as seem to have been deregistered. Cant remember the pass word and get sick of having to secret squirrel to get back on after every holiday I take. There is a poker run on the queens birthday weekend at the motorcycle museum at Haigslea. Starts on Sunday morning at 9 I think but be there at 830 to register. Camping there Saturday and Sunday nights with band Sunday. I think that there is a ride to NSW that weekend but anyone not going try this one.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Welcome back Wrecks. Sounds like you had a good time....
A few of us are heading to Coffs for the long weekend. A few of us regulars are still getting out for a ride. Usually every second weekend or so..... Will catch up soon......:p

·
Registered
59 Posts
Sunday ride

Hey Rickey I'll be in for a spin around my back yard
Might go out early and have brekky @ cafe Metz first

welcome back wrecks

·
Registered
85 Posts
Rodney and Co. are meeting in Canungra at 8 am and probably doing a ride thru Kyogle / Nimbin way.... Will be good to catch up with ya... We can ride with them or whatever.... I think Nick is keen aswel...

·
Registered
365 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
:welcome:back!...It sound's like you both had a great,and enjoyable time over in China..:a18:

Take Care,Ride Safe!...:bigthumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts