M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
First off, this thread is NOT motorcycle related, but I wanted to give a fellow 109 rider AND brother props for a job well done. Chad is a great motorcyle rider, no doubt, but I just want to show you guys what a talented craftsman he is! Chad just wrapped up doing a great job on my deck.

I hope NONE of you take this thread as me boasting of what I have. I am a very humble guy. ALL of what I have AND am, is Jesus'. I don't know why he has chosen to bless me so much....I don't deserve it! There are plenty of people that serve Christ more and are more obedient to him.

Most weekends my house is filled with people enjoying what the Lord has blessed me with. I know Christ is honored by what is said and with what is done at my house.

Again, the ONLY point of this thread is to give Chad props for a job well done. Thank you bro! You are a good friend, and I sure do appreciate you! :bigthumbsup:

The pics will all follow in the next post:

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
show off :joke:

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys! You are all welcome anytime you are close!

I appreciate all the kind words about my house, but it makes me feel very uncomfortable talking about it. Again, it's not mine....I'm just being a steward of what is God's.

Please keep all the comments focused on Chad's hard work and craftsmanship. I'm not trying to be a jerk; I just don't like talking about material stuff like this. This post is all about Chad.

I really struggled about this thread. I didn't want to post it because of my "hang-ups", but I feel like it is a great way to show off what Chad can do....maybe even bring some business his way!

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Very nice job, I love the mix of metal rod and wood. My sister in law and her husband just a had a deck almost exactly like that put in at their house.

Very nice work! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Very nice work, I bet you will have many years of enjoyment sharing it with family and friends
between your deck and lucky's bike its easy to see he takes great pride in his work, thanks for sharing

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
That there is a job well done and i am sure you and your family will get allot of quality time on it.:D

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Beautiful work Chad!!! I really do appreciate seeing this, Me being a builder myself.............Decks are very fun to build. I love making usable space out of something that couldn't be used before. Nothing like having a place to use when weather turns wet, I hate walking around in the mud, LOL

·
Registered
771 Posts
Magazine quality for sure

Bobby,
That is absolutely beautiful. :drool: I can't get over the level of detail. A lot of decks are plain and boring...not this one.

Chad,
You've got mad skils, bro. :bow:

Michael

1 - 20 of 60 Posts