M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i can feel water some times when i am riding,is this bike that fast it can bring water out d air.i check coolent all is good and this is when no clouds is around.feel good on hot days.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Sometimes I think I feel small droplets, mainly on my hands, then I realize that it's bugs. Some bugs are juicy.:-\:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Also condensation from exhaust systems, this and all of the previous suggestions will hit the road and splatter causing a "mist" feeling if you are following within 100 feet or so. You will learn quickly not to follow a trash truck on a hot day because they not only smell bad, they taste HORRIBLE!

You also might check and make sure there aren't any school buses with kids peeing or spitting out of the windows. :joke::joke:

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have the water going on to. Usually at higher speeds and not in traffic or near any cars. Thought it was my imagination until my Daughter was with me and said she got wet to. Same thing checked coolant even asked Dealer about it? Just now and then feels like a very fine mist.

G

·
i can feel water some times when i am riding,is this bike that fast it can bring water out d air.i check coolent all is good and this is when no clouds is around.feel good on hot days.
Dude...no shrooms before riding...bad things happen.:joke::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
434 Posts
WATER

I always thought it was from the Air Conditioning from the cars in front of me. Realy feel it from Ford Trucks they throw off a lot of condensation. LOL :eek:

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
no no no you guys are ALL wrong!!

its the con trail left from the last 109 that has gone down that road....:evil:

geez and i thought that you guys were the smart ones......:doorag:

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
no no no you guys are ALL wrong!!

its the con trail left from the last 109 that has gone down that road....:evil:

geez and i thought that you guys were the smart ones......:doorag:
I thought it was the tears of envy for all the other bikes on the road... esp. harley riders

1 - 14 of 14 Posts