M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what do you do with a water/pop bottle while riding and dont have bags to put it in?? just looking for ideas:dontknow:

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
:agree::agree:Ditto

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
passengers responsibility.................

(sonic cups keep the drink cold with ice longer) and use the long straw, just tap her leg and the magic arm holds the drink up for you to take a sip, then it slips away till your thirsty again

some training required

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Sit is on the front of the seat.

You would be surprised how well things stat there.

If I am heading home and the wife ha me grab takeout, I'll set the whole bag of food there and ride home.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I installed one of these from Raw Design. It only took about a 1/2 hour to install, it is advertised as a bottle storage area specifically for the 109. Usually I use it for storying a larger tool kit. I now store my sunglasses where the tool kit was under the seat.

http://www.metricfats.com/?page_id=10&product_id=85

·
Radio Active Member
27,668 Posts
Tie a string to it and call it a marriage for one. :dontknow: :joke:

Maybe a pocket in your jacket or wear a back pack. Or even a tank bag. Is this question for real?

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,864 Posts
I store my jacket liner, extra gloves, rain suit, sun glasses, and usually a couple drinks in the saddlebags on my wife's bike. Riding together has it's benefits. :D

·
Registered
735 Posts
what, your bike didnt come with cup holders?LOL
seriously I ride with a guy who has a cup holder on his 9.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts

guess you could use this for you fancy lads

or this

·
Registered
254 Posts
When camping, I use a regular 2 litre water canteen. I dont really know why, I guess I've always used this kind of container so I'm kinda partial to it. It usually gets strapped to the tail pack, but if you were inclined, I guess you could use the shoulder strap and wear it across your shoulders.... :D

When just out for spins, I dont carry water at all as gas stations/convenience stores are never far away. When I feel thirsty, I simply pull in, buy a drink, drink it, and head off again. :D

Here's the canteen I use (seeing as you asked...lol).

Its a walmart special btw...

·
Registered
595 Posts
same here , only problem is when you fill it with rum and coke .... it doesn't have a pressure relief valve so carbonated drinks can be an issue...

:joke:
Leave out the Coke! ;)

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
If you don't own a camel back for long hot rides, you're a thirsty bone head :D

1 - 20 of 33 Posts