M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
:bigthumbsup: Any destination yet?  This side or yours?  Mountain loop hwy outside Mount Vernon a nice ride....Keep in touch  :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No destination yet. I think the Washington side has more riders, so we can start there. I have The destination highways book for B.C. and Washington, I'll come up with a route as May approaches.
See you then.
:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
924 Posts
Canuk said:
No destination yet. I think the Washington side has more riders, so we can start there. I have The destination highways book for B.C. and Washington, I'll come up with a route as May approaches.
See you then.
:bigthumbsup:
Sounds good, I have about 4 people I ride with on a regular, and I'll let them know.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Yes, lets keep this RIDE IDEA going Canuck, Bellingham, North Cascades, Grand Coulee Dam, Wenatchee, Everett for instance makes a great ride. This is just a suggestion, and it is not far for guys above and below the border.
I am in.

·
Registered
924 Posts
kratto said:
Yes, lets keep this RIDE IDEA going Canuck, Bellingham, North Cascades, Grand Coulee Dam, Wenatchee, Everett for instance makes a great ride. This is just a suggestion, and it is not far for guys above and below the border.
I am in.
:doorag: :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts