M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't believe the orders that came in last night and today for them. We sold all but 2 chrome versions. WOW!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BlkM109r said:
looks like a winner! congrats Hal and Lamont
If anyone is looking to do something different I have one Big Air Kit that was polished only. I used it for fitting purposes and would sell it if you are looking to do a painted persion, etc.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hmm, I just had an idea what you could try to do to that leftover Big Air:

Infinity Streamliner 8415Â Â //Â $169.99Â Â _ORDER NOW

Infinity Streamliner (ea)

Patent Pending 10/764204

Take advantage of this spectacular illusion, it is definitely the first of its kind. Throw the switch and the cover is instantly transformed. The smooth, mirror finished outer panel becomes a vortex of lights. The Infinity Streamliner can be installed on any standard body Hypercharger air cleaner quickly and easily in under an hour.

Seven Color L.E.D. technology operates in three stunning modes:
• Single color steady illumination.
• Single color flashing illumination with rheostat adjusted variable rate.
• Paint Mode: All lights, in unison, continuously fading into and out of each of the seven colors (red, lime, ice blue, sky blue, dark blue, purple, green). The rheostat can be used to adjust how quickly the lights fade from one to the next.

L.E.D. technology means there is no need to worry about draining your bike's battery (provided the battery is in good condition and the lights are not left for more than a couple hours). Get out there, the crowds are waiting!
The effect is quite stunning but reached pretty simply. In fact it is only a polished surface with a rim circled by LEDs and a glass/acrylic cover. This way the LEDs are reflected from the cover to the polish and back again, giving the illusion of an endless tunnel that "bends" when you go by it...

Should be no biggie to build that on the Big Air kit. Only two small cables coming out.
Just an idea to make a good thing even better.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Got my ship notice in today and I cant wait. I guess this is what happens when you have a nice product.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The problem for us is that its going to take 4 to 6 weeks to get the next batch done by the time they come back from the plater.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
I got mine today and assembled them. Will put them on the bike tomorrow. Just need to find some gasket to put on the inner air opening to make doubly sure it's sealed there. I took pictures of the whole process of assembly, but will not post all now because I see that Lamont posted that assembly before. Here's mine assembled. Tomorrow when I put them on my bike I'll post a picture of them on. Mine are chrome.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Lamonster --- THANK YOU Lamonster for answering when I ask if there was any Big Air's Left :bigthumbsup:

I Jumped on it ,and ordered the Big Air,Power Commander and went ahead and got the License plate to clean up the rear of My Bike while I was at it :bigthumbsup:

The Guy's at Direct Line Were GREAT Talked to ED & Jeff :bigthumbsup:
Jeff said if I would have ordered $25 more I could have gotten 10% off but I was at work,My Girl Made the order for me and didn't know what to order besides what i had wrote Down :( oh well I'm Lucky I got a GREAT Gal, since I can't do my own Phone stuff hearings Screwed :(

If you have time to respond what do you recommend with the Exhaust? The Bike is totally stock right now,What would you suggest? and thanks again Silentrider :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

I remember reading that you told Hall that it would have been a good time to put the PC3 on while he was doing the Big air,so I'm trying to play it smart and do it all at once :bigthumbsup: is this site Great or what :D :doorag:

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
And I know Exhaust Is a personal preference ,each his own thing I was just looking for my options to get some real performance out of the bike.

I like the JR exhaust but it may be out of my reach fabrication wise.

I'd like a little more tune than stock I'm thinking,I can't hear to hear some one talk but i can hear the exhaust on my bike :D

after I get the exhaust on it then I plan to dyno it so it will be right :bigthumbsup:

I wish i could just send my exhaust off and it come back looking like JR's since i have every thing else coming already, I will check for replies when i get up I got to work Graveyard tonight,need to crash thank's all, Later silentrider

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
silentrider said:
Lamonster --- THANK YOU Lamonster for answering when I ask if there was any Big Air's Left :bigthumbsup:

I Jumped on it ,and ordered the Big Air,Power Commander and went ahead and got the License plate to clean up the rear of My Bike while I was at it :bigthumbsup:

The Guy's at Direct Line Were GREAT Talked to ED & Jeff :bigthumbsup:
Jeff said if I would have ordered $25 more I could have gotten 10% off but I was at work,My Girl Made the order for me and didn't know what to order besides what i had wrote Down :( oh well I'm Lucky I got a GREATÂ Gal, since I can't do my own Phone stuff hearings Screwed :(

If you have time to respond what do you recommend with the Exhaust? The Bike is totally stock right now,What would you suggest? and thanks again Silentrider :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

I remember reading that you told Hall that it would have been a good time to put the PC3 on while he was doing the Big air,so I'm trying to play it smart and do it all at once :bigthumbsup: is this site Great or what :D :doorag:
I like the pipes I have now, they sound good (not too loud) and they seem to make pretty good power. There really isn't a whole lot of options right now so just go with what you like. :doorag:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts