M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was down in Louisiana the past week checking on my new ride. (Photo Below)
I did not pack my phone so I was without internet the entire time. There were lots of messages left while I was away. I got back to Florida early this morning and have responded to everyone who left messages.
If you have further questions or have not recieved a responce, let us know.
Thanks

BCS
LGB/FJB

Attachments

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,524 Posts
Dayum, I thought you bought another bike. That's one heck of a ship, just a tiny bit bigger than the ones I fish out of. :)

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Did you tune the ECU in it? :ROFLMAO:
LOL, no the engine control management is a proprietary system from Rolls-Royce/Kongsberg, so we are not able to fully access that to make changes to the programing.
But this ship is likely the most automated fishing vessel in the world. So there is lots of programing to be done on multiple PLCs, PACs, and hundreds of VFD's though out the vessel. From manufactures such as Allen Bradley, Seimens, Schneider Electric & Omron.
I am looking forward to working with the latest and greatest automation systems, and get this big girl up and running.

BCS
LGB/FJB

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hey BCS, not sure if you'd ever consider this, but i also have 2 Chinese Dual Sports and although they are old-school carb'd there are several models of dual sport as well as adventure bikes that are being sold in the US for silly cheap compared to the mainstream brands and they are getting more popular as a result. There is NO aftermarket support for tuning the ECU's that are mostly Delphi systems. There is someone who is trying to figure things out but they are a long way off. Any legitimate tuner that rolls in and offers a solution would be cornering that market, albeit small, but growing. Just a thought. Here's the website in case you want to look into it: ChinaRiders Forums - Powered by vBulletin

1 - 10 of 10 Posts