M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:cus:i ordered a product this week from their website and began getting alerts of fraudulent charges on my credit card.The orginal order was there and 3 more unauthorized charges using corbins merchent number was made.be carefull

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Well with all the problems lately you might have been better off going through Baldylatino. There have been several very unsatisfied customers lately and Corbin is supposedly working on a solution. buyer beware!

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Well with all the problems lately you might have been better off going through Baldylatino. There have been several very unsatisfied customers lately and Corbin is supposedly working on a solution. buyer beware!
i agree with JD 100%:agree:

·
Registered
506 Posts
Are you for real ?
Let me help you understand. Corbin is probably in business longer than you are alive. Do you really think that company called Corbin will try to rip you off for some lousy 1,000 bucks ?
Maybe someone at this company tried to charge your card unsuccessfully for 3 times ? Maybe they did charge you (not knowing) 3 times.
Guess what ? One phone call and they will return your money.
I dealt with that company for many years, and from what I remember, they are in business of making bike products not in business of stealing from your account.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes for real

thanks for helping me understand why a company the size of corbin is still running credit cards through by hand.Their mistake or not,i still had to close the creditcard account and put a hold on all other charges till its cleared up.all i did is order a part and all i got so far is a headache.If you have the direct line to someone who cares please im me.:hot:

·
Registered
506 Posts
I don't have direct line, but I am in process of working with them on their seat for tall M109 riders.
PM me with your full name, and describe the problem and I'll forward this to the email address that I have.
Can't hurt to try.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I can't believe after all complaints and corbin still finding people to order from them! I feel sorry for you brother. I'd call/write/fax everything you can do to document this "mistake".
Baldylatino will be my option when it comes to seat (s). He is a decent guy and it looks like his CSI is getting higher and higher!
Good luck again solving this nightmare!

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Back when the M90 stuff first came out, I ordered two items from Corbin right away. I used two separate credits cards to spread the cost out...they ended up charging one credit card which put me over my limit and resulted in an over limit fee. Those orders were two days apart so I don't know how they managed to make that mistake.

After a call to Corbin, they reversed the charge and put it on the correct card...never reimbursed me for the fee even though I requested one. Corbin may have been on top of their game at one time, but something is happening over there for all these problems to occur over a period of a few months.

I spent over 1K on their products in less than a 2 month period and the entire experience has been a major headache, so I think I have the right to be disgruntled. Just because Corbin has been around for a long time doesn't mean they wouldn't try to slip something past a customer to make a profit...not saying that's what happened...it could have been an honest mistake, but if they have been around that long those mistakes shouldn't happen.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts