M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok, it's not "so" explicit :D:D Some of you may remember that my 9 was hit by a car last November. The insurance cie pay for all the damage so i decided to go for the mods :drool: I started this morning ( first day of 2011 ) with the lowering bones ( 2" Yana Shiki ). Take a look at the pic to see the parts ( i'm waiting for Flanders black handlebar and front/rear Kury pegs ) ..... i did some carbon fiber part too , so next weekends will be fun in the garage for me and the beast :evil: and there is a Metzeler 160 and a new gas tank too ....
:pop:

·
Registered
534 Posts
Did you buy the black fender rails, or did you have them painted?

Dave

·
Registered
508 Posts
First off...... Happy New Year Martin ! Looks like you're starting it off well with all these mods .....Nice !
Do you think your friendly :cop: will accept that pipe ?......LOL !

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Did you buy the black fender rails, or did you have them painted?

Dave
Those fender rails are cover with carbon fiber and after that i apply 4 resin coat .... ;) I will post some pics of that when install on the bike :D

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
First off...... Happy New Year Martin ! Looks like you're starting it off well with all these mods .....Nice !
Do you think your friendly :cop: will accept that pipe ?......LOL !
Happy new year to you 2 Andy ... hope we will ride again together this year .... ;)
And "no" my friendly :cop: will not accept them, so i will have to go to the court again in 2011 :D hope i will win again because i really like the look of those pipe :drool:

·
Registered
508 Posts
Happy new year to you 2 Andy ... hope we will ride again together this year .... ;)
And "no" my friendly :cop: will not accept them, so i will have to go to the court again in 2011 :D hope i will win again because i really like the look of those pipe :drool:
For sure....we'll have to meet up for some rides next summer, we're not that far apart.
That is an awsome pipe !

·
Registered
534 Posts
Carbon fender rails and carbon intake covers. Looking good man.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Carbon fender rails and carbon intake covers. Looking good man.
I installed carbon fiber on fender rails, fork tube, side cover ( near the exhaust ) and bought air intake made with carbon fiber .... i like how it look on the 9 :D

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
You're gonna be stylin man!!! Looking good.......

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
You are going to love that pipe.:D It's not so loud to bring attention unless you are twisting on it but that in itself is hard to resist.:dontknow:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,870 Posts
Wow, an accident is never a good thing, but you sure made the best of it. The bike is going to look great with all that stuff on it. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Wow, an accident is never a good thing, but you sure made the best of it. The bike is going to look great with all that stuff on it. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:
Fully agree with you. When i saw my bike on the ground i was shock but trying to stay "zen" .... at least "nobody was hurt" .... and the good thing was the "obligation" to modified my bike .. :D

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
For sure....we'll have to meet up for some rides next summer, we're not that far apart.
That is an awsome pipe !
:agree: I LOVE my Velocity Pro!! Like BP said when cruising nicely it has a little rumble but give it a twist and she will bark!! I've been riding mine in Vegas over the winter and just can't stop myself from WOT... LOVE IT!!! :D

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
My new tank is ready to seat on the beast ..... :drool: no need to debadge , more shinny and ready to ride ..... but to late here with the snow .... :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts