M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for an enclosed trailer to take my bike to Nova Scotia. I am using a small six cyclinder SUV so I don't want a large trailer just one that will fit the 9. If anyone has one that are willing to rent for a week please let me know. I'm looking for one within an hour or so of Toronto.

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
I'm looking for an enclosed trailer to take my bike to Nova Scotia. I am using a small six cyclinder SUV so I don't want a large trailer just one that will fit the 9. If anyone has one that are willing to rent for a week please let me know. I'm looking for one within an hour or so of Toronto.
does uhaul have anything enclosed for 1 bike?

I was thinking of buying a single or double bike trailer, but now i'm outfitting my 16 ft trailer for 4 bikes. A little big for a 6 cyl to tow., and you would need an oil pipeline linked direct from the gulf of mexico to tow it. (the u.s. might welcome this idea)

I might buy a used one-two bike trailer if the price is right though. I'm keeping my eyes peeled as we speak.

Is there any certification procedure on trailers when you buy them if they have their own electric brakes??

·
Registered
531 Posts
Are you willing to take us all with you.....???.....:joke::joke::joke:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I am on a trip right now with an enclosed 5x8 U-Haul Trailer. They are charging me $18. 00 per day for the two weeks I need it. I bought from Harbor Freight Tools a motorcycle Chock that I mounted on a 2x10 against the front wall of the trailer with additional 2x4 as a brace. There are d-rings inside all four corners of the trailer where I strapped the bike down with ratcheting straps. I had to pull the rear end of the bike toward one corner of the trailer in order to clear the rear door with 1" of room to spare. I brought with me a aluminum fold-able loading ramp to get her in and out with. So far it has worked out great. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
288 Posts
You need to come to Nova Scotia during the Wharf Rat Rally Sept. 1-6th in Digby. It's an awesome event!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts