M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok guys here are the list of those who want a Chin Spoiler correct me if I am wrong on your choice. Wow look at the numbers, we should get a good deal!!! Go for it Firefighter, do your magic...lol
1. 1dmccoy- Chrome
2. Skellator- Chrome
3. Leegrider- Chrome
4. JoeBean- Chrome
5. Devilr- Chrome
6. Ghostm109- Chrome
7. Stavros- Chrome
8. Msilvia- Chrome
9. Enviroser- Chrome
10. Redstoem- Chrome
11. Bcruzn- Chrome
12. Theotherorange9- Chrome
13. Legendkiller007- Chrome
14. Thuunder217- Chrome
15. Jglass4763- Chrome
16. Nt407- Chrome
17. Cbxer55- Chrome
18. Weem109- Chrome
19. Hunt1moorer- Chrome
20. Rockfordrider- Black
21. Mc109- Black or chrome?
22. Pascopete-Black
23. Pynikal-Black
24. Timbo- Black
25. Chmguy-Black?
26. BodygaurdX- Chrome

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is new to me also!!

I open for any how to's about doing a group rate purchase, anybody that can share the info's of how to do it let me know. Two guys so far and counting. lamonster you there help me out!!! Hink help me out!! this is my fist time doing this. thank you :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
That will look nice on that garage queen buddy, maybe next year you can get out allitle more often and ride with me LOL.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How ever we could get a deal!!

I dont think that would be a promblem, I just want to get a better deal than 319.00 for the chrome and I think the regular gel coated goes for 195.95. At mean cycles, any deal we could get would be helpfull. I truly dont think think these things are selling like hot cakes, but if I cvould get a chrome one at 200.00 I would jump on it today. I will email low and mean and see what they say.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOMAf

Aint that the truth, got a expensive habit to just pull it out and clean the dust off.. Reminds me of Grand Torino..lol, I truly do hope next year I can ride, hell my tires will probaly dry rot before I put some mile on it. :agree:

Any way MONEY BAGGS you in?? One would look good on your bike.Help me figure this out.

That will look nice on that garage queen buddy, maybe next year you can get out allitle more often and ride with me LOL.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
I could be wrong, but I think most manufacturer's will generally only give about 20% off for a decent sized group buy. That is what I have seen in the past.

Good luck with the buy!:bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
27,668 Posts
I open for any how to's about doing a group rate purchase, anybody that can share the info's of how to do it let me know. Two guys so far and counting. lamonster you there help me out!!! Hink help me out!! this is my fist time doing this. thank you :bigthumbsup:
I have done several group buys on here. Just call the company and make a deal. You can even price it out differently on the number of units, using a tear level system. The key to it is finding out the best/right person to talk to about it.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hello everyone,
I am writing this because I have made up my mine to purchase a Chin Spoiler (chrome). I plan on getting it real soon but I need to know if anyone else is interested in getting one and how can we go about getting a group purchase price? What I may be able to save would help, this is my last mod( so I say ) that I desperately need to have my 9 sitting the way I want( plus I need to light it up in over the winter but that can wait till spring). So if anyone is interested in a group purchase let me know and what we need to do to get this moving. The holidays are coming and I know if I don't get this now I won't. Plus with the price how the hell can I explain to my better half I bought this and can't ride the bike...lol
So once again who is with me? Unless someone can make arrangements for a better date let me know. :dontknow:
:clap2:I am interested in getting in on the group buy just let me know how much and when I need to pay:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Add one more to that list buddy. I'm very interested in a chrome chin spoiler:drool:. It's on my winter mod list. Let me know.

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
I was already to spend the $319. I will do so on Friday. So if there is no news of a group buy by Friday, too late for me as I will have already bought one.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Add me too

Chrome is fine for under $250.00 in a group buy, I am sure the molding cost them about $10.00 to make one, it is nothing but profit for them. I can deal with a Rollback price as well as all of you:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
766 Posts
well what the heck, I´m in too... put me on the list

1 - 20 of 82 Posts