M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not any more   :evil:

Didn't get much riding in because it decided to rain the day I picked my bike up.  Didn't feel comfortable riding in the rain (been 6 years since I've been on a bike)  So I just took the 7 mile trek home.  So far, no oil leakage WEEEEEE

Hopefully tomorrow is better so I can actually touch the power a little.

all in all, this bike is a pimp

Anyways, looking forward to many more days of wonderful rides

G

Quick Edit~~~~~

Just wanted to let people know that Suzuki extended the jacket promotion another month. So you can still get a jacket if you get the bike this month
At least, that's what the sales guy told me

·
Radio Active Member
27,668 Posts
Congratulations on the bike and wellcome to the forum. I also do not ride in the rain, well try not to. With the power comming out of this rear wheel that would be dangerous. Be safe riding. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry, it's Black. I was looking at the Blurple like you Josh, but decided Black is Beautiful....and mean....and sexy.....and it doesn't make my a$$ look fat :eek:

:p :p :p

disclaimer.....i'm not saying blurple makes anyone's a$$ look fat, or silver for that matter. I am not responsible for anyone's liposuction, therapy, or tissues to wipe your tears!!!!

btw, the above was all a joke......

G

·
Registered
326 Posts
Griiririan said:
Quick Edit~~~~~

Just wanted to let people know that Suzuki extended the jacket promotion another month. So you can still get a jacket if you get the bike this month
At least, that's what the sales guy told me
Is this true ?. As I picking it up on Thursday I'd love to snag the jacket as well.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
congrats man!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts