M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering if any of you guys would wanna share a few roads that you enjoy riding so that if anyone else roams into your area they have an idea of of a good road to enjoy themselves on

i'll start with a few

chester county rte 345 between RTES 23 & 724 --this road rides thru french creek state park and is a nice fun road with only a few spots for cross traffic and side roads to watch for traffic entering ---CURRENTLY DETOURED for a bridge repair

RTE 143 not sure which county this in i'd have to check on that but its north of reading and in the Kutztown area running 143 north from 662 towards 309 is a real nice ride with plenty of sweepers and some nice elevation changes

there's more,but, i'll just start with those for now

·
Registered
263 Posts
Rt 413 yardley to rt 611 all the way up to the water gap is my favorite run. There are tons of twisties with some long sweeping turns to dig your pegs into.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Rt 413 yardley to rt 611 all the way up to the water gap is my favorite run. There are tons of twisties with some long sweeping turns to dig your pegs into.
thanks for sharing:p

how far up is the water gap?? in relation to say.... ahh EASTON? & where abouts does 611 turn into a good ride? i've heard mention from others about riding 611 but haven't run it. I'd be heading east north east outta Western Montgomery county & i know i wouldn't go into Philly & ride BROAD STREET

·
Registered
263 Posts
thanks for sharing:p

how far up is the water gap?? in relation to say.... ahh EASTON? & where abouts does 611 turn into a good ride? i've heard mention from others about riding 611 but haven't run it. I'd be heading east north east outta Western Montgomery county & i know i wouldn't go into Philly & ride BROAD STREET
The water gap is right at rt 80 near strousburg. There are tons of roads all up along that way that are extremely nice to ride. I just perfer 611 during the summer because it stays cooler. 611 turns into a really nice ride right at rt 412. Also rt 202 runs right into rt 413 which would probably be the easiest way for you to get there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts