M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi yall, I was told by a friend that someone he knows with a harley street glide, with a modified 103 saw my bike and wants to race. Any comments on if I should race him and what the outcome will be?

·
Registered
898 Posts
Stock vs. Stock the 109 is about 55-60 lbs lighter.... So unless you are a ex nfl lineman u should wax that bike with no problem...
:)
khrome

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
cnova said:
Hi yall, I was told by a friend that someone he knows with a harley street glide, with a modified 103 saw my bike and wants to race. Any comments on if I should race him and what the outcome will be?
Generally the outcome is a fun time racing... then somebody wins. If you are safe... and dont mind losing racing is always cool.

G

·
Do you know what kind of modifications have been done? It might be good to know before you race. Don't be to quick to jump on the throttle, you always have the chance of being blistered and embarrased by this guy.

oldold

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Yeah...play possum on the guy...if he slows down ...act like you got a problem , look at your motor or something...then nail it ! :D

G

·
I have a buddy who has tricked out his 1200 Sporty. He used to claim that it was faster than most bikes. I let him ride my M109R and he almost shit his pants. Race this HD muther. Just be careful.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Where are ya? I can't wait to race a 109 but, there aren't any on the road around here. You should stand a good chance against any Harley...'less it's a proper tuned stroker. There are some quick ones out there.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Let us all know how it turns out! Lot will be determined on who the better rider is!! Hope you can come back bragging!! :bigthumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts