M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
i agree just wanted to let everyone know there is a large benifit ride this weekend at suzuki / victory dealer in knoxville across from biker rags on saturday if anyone can make it. if u want more information google tscottjones redline ride.

·
Registered
772 Posts
:agree: X 2.......I have almost given up..just started hanging with the few local 9 riders here. We rode yesterday and had a blast, got down close to you pimp. I'll shout at you next time we ride down near you!

CP

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well, at least there's three of us that check in on a daily basis.:bigthumbsup:
Dont give up guys. I've got hope for us!
You guys should try to make the mid-atlantic meet next year. it was a blast to put faces to names and meet some really good people. It's not the normal 'biker' thing at all. Some of the guys brought their kids and wives and there was not a uncomfortable moment at all. it was very family friendly just like the site.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
I tried a few things to interest some in the Mid TN area but had no luck. Even tried to involve some in KY. I know there are 9s in the area because I see them from time to time. Even saw my twin of sorts one day and we yelled at each other across lanes. Guess in general the TN guys and gals just don't care to get together.

I ride with the Southern Cruisers Mid TN chapter and have the best looking bike in the group. :D 1st time I rode with them there was 1 black 9 but he doesn't seem to ride with the group any more.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:agree: X 2.......I have almost given up..just started hanging with the few local 9 riders here. We rode yesterday and had a blast, got down close to you pimp. I'll shout at you next time we ride down near you!

CP
do that! we are planning to come your way for a weekend in sept. we just havent locked down a date yet. we are leaning torward the weekend of the 11th. but the 18th is also a possible option.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Pimp, on Sept 12, the 7th annual 911 ride starting at worlds fair park....this ride has about 600 bikes.....check out their website. I'll be there with hopefully three more 9's.

if you can't make that one just yell at me!

CP

1 - 13 of 13 Posts