M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been waiting for over a month now. The dealer keeps on saying anyday now. Send my full cut gel seat now!
Just venting .

Andri

·
Registered
664 Posts
i've had mine on order for 7 weeks weeks now.... i'm waiting on the Full Cut Plain Gel seat as well... The carbon look ones are popping up everywhere...

·
Registered
6,343 Posts
Moonbaby said:
i've had mine on order for 7 weeks weeks now.... i'm waiting on the Full Cut Plain Gel seat as well... The carbon look ones are popping up everywhere...
Waiting on mine as well (Plain Full Cut)... Dealer says suzuki shows it on Back Order with no ETA... it has been 3 weeks now. :(

·
Registered
476 Posts
Ditto on the above, ordered one the day I got the bike, first they order a standard size seat even though i was right there and noted at least 10 times to make sure to order the full cut. So waited another week, now they say they are all back ordered and that they don't know when they will come in. Told them I don't care if it is plain or carbon fiber look just get me the one that comes out first. Also was told by them that they will not work on the bike with any product that I didn't buy from them(at their over inflated prices) personally I am already getting kinda p*ssed with this whole dealer rip off crap that seems to go on :verymad:

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Thats why I went with the Carbon look...
It looks great! I posted pics around here somewhere. ::)

I did not think the carbon look was going to look asw nice as it does. Now I am glad I did not get the plain!!

Sledzep

·
Registered
37 Posts
HOLY CRAP!!   Just got off the phone with the dealer....Plain Cut Gel Seat still on back order....no release date yet!!!!
I reminded him that on Friday (6th) that I'll be 13 WEEKS!!!!   WTF?????

Has anyone waited this long for parts?

:verymad:

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
my dealer got my carbon one in 3 days !!! not to rub it in or anything !

·
Registered
6,343 Posts
godzuki said:
my dealer got my carbon one in 3 days !!! not to rub it in or anything !
My dealer just confirmed no ETA as well :verymad:
I will have to look around for some of the posts with Pics of the Carbon... I, and my arse, are getting tired of waiting...

·
Registered
37 Posts
Called my dealer back today and he says that the only seats currently available are the textured ones, but
not full cut.     

So I'm still waiting

:eek:

·
Registered
476 Posts
If you haven't got your seat yet ,take a look at ebay in m109 under ebay store, I got mine ordered last night, cancelled the order at the dealer, and it was even cheaper! Full cut and regular, as well as plain and textured are available. :p

·
Registered
407 Posts
dog man said:
If you haven't got your seat yet ,take a look at ebay in m109 under ebay store, I got mine ordered last night, cancelled the order at the dealer, and it was even cheaper! Full cut and regular, as well as plain and textured are available. :p
Do you have a link to the store?
Thanks

·
Registered
476 Posts
If I remember right it was under Motorcycle Accessories Depot, go to the listings for stores, under the m109r regular listings, look for gel seats, he had at least 4 listed last night.

·
Registered
664 Posts
My dealer just told me the other day that Suzuki is changing manufacturers of there gel seats (due to lack of availability)... they could be tellin the truth or just be blowin smoke up my :edit: .....
Mustang is saying something like 6 months for M109R seats...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts