M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks - GMan is almost ready with the Stealth Air Intakes for the M90. He needs a loaner M90 for final fitment and testing. He's offering a free set of intakes for the donor and will also sell an aftermarket exhaust at cost and install it and dyno it (if desired). See below the details on the GMan Stealth Air Intakes offer. Sounds like a great deal for someone nearby GMan's shop in Renton, WA:

For those that didn't see my earlier post a few months ago about these intakes, they will be similar to the Stealth Air Intakes for the C109.

--------------------------------------------
On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 10:43 AM, GMan <[email protected]> wrote:

Blake-

I am flexible on my requirements for an M90. I have picked 'donor' bikes up in my fully enclosed MC trailer or if they are close enough they can drop it off. Either way I would need it about a week to do a couple sets of dyno runs and some install and tweaking before during and after. I do all the work on it personally and will need to ride it short distances on the road for final Bully Controller tweaks. It will stay in a locked alarmed shop and the owner will get the final version of any and all parts we test on the M90, free, as thanks for the use of the bike.

Our shop is in a rural area 20 miles SE of Seattle, Washington.

Typically other dyno charts do me little good as each dyno can be so different. I typically want a bike that is bone stock so I have a starting point and if the owner has a set of pipes he wants I can usually provide them for cost, install them and test the various Stages such as modified intake stock exhaust(Stage 2); modified intake after market exhaust(Stage 3) and get some good readings if the exhaust system is a decent one.

Appreciate spreading the word, this M90 Intake development sure has been the most difficult of all so far. Test fitted version 4 late yesterday and one side is not where I want it but it's only about a week delay to get it there. Nothing big, just annoying.

Thanks,
--------------------------------------------

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
somebody hurry up and get your bike over to them
I know!! Brad over on the M90 Owners Club said that he's going to visit GMan when he gets back from vacation. Brad is only 2 hours from Renton, WA so hopefully that will speed things along.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
352 Posts
:pop:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Gman isn't ready for me to drop my bike off on july 31st as planned. He now has my cell phone and other contact info, but said he would need a few more weeks till he needs my bike. he will keep my ride for a couple weeks to do the fitting and dyno runs. I will keep you all posted. We all are in the same boat begging for an air solution for our rides. R&D budgets seem to be slashed with all the poor sales results. Damn you economy!

At least Gman is working on something for us, add some ducks covers... perfect!8)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts