M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When do all you guys want to get together and discuss the riding schedule for next year? We can meet now or wait until spring? Central Washington area seems to be a good spot, lets all give some input and plan to attend so next year will be BIGGER and BETTER than ever! I do like the monthly rides. :bigthumbsup:

·
xxx
210 Posts
When do all you guys want to get together and discuss the riding schedule for next year? We can meet now or wait until spring? Central Washington area seems to be a good spot, lets all give some input and plan to attend so next year will be BIGGER and BETTER than ever! I do like the monthly rides. :bigthumbsup:
If enough people are going to the bike show in Seattle in December, that might be a good time/place to arrange a meeting.

·
Registered
947 Posts
I say we wait till spring. No sense making plans 4-5 months in advance because too many things will change between now and then. Just my $.02.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I am down for a meeting. Maybe we should have a quarterly area meet up. I am in Tacoma...I would like to meet some of the local and western riders somewhere near here. Any help with this that is needed I would be glad to put forth.

Spring does sound good as well, maybe I will be done with my surgery crap by then.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Even if there is no meet it would be a great time to have a meal together.
:agree:even if we aren't riding, a get together for dinner or some kind of other event with the group has always been a good time. i think a monthly meet could still happen, instead of talking rides we're doing, talk about mods we're doing. i always have a good time with the washington/oregon riders. we should get some ideas going!!

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:agree: I think it is important to keep in touch and keep building a strong riding base. I like the idea of going to the seattle bike show in December, then say we all meet for early dinner at a designated spot?

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
:agree: I think it is important to keep in touch and keep building a strong riding base. I like the idea of going to the seattle bike show in December, then say we all meet for early dinner at a designated spot?
That sounds great!!

·
Registered
947 Posts
Not sure if I can swing dinner seeing as I'm gonna have 4 other people with me. Could happen though. If we go, the Pyramid Brewery is less than a block away and that could be a great place to meet up. You can check out the bike show, meet for dinner, and get back into the bike show if you'd like. I did it last year.

Maybe one of the Seattle area guys could set it up. I would but I'm 4 hours away. The place is huge and could easily accomodate any size group.

·
Registered
264 Posts
:agree: I will hopefully be at the show in the club booths. I could break away to meet up. I will be on crutches, so give me a heads up if there are stairs.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
I'm on the easthill in Kent basically above RMC
Well heck howdy neighbor, LOL You going to the seattle bike show? I am riding down, as long as no rain. Dont care how cold, just no rain.

Edit i didnt see the bottom line of your reply LOL, good maybe I will see ya there.

·
Registered
179 Posts
silver 09 with oem leather bags....bike will be SE corner of bike parking level...maybe the brewery would be a good spot to meet later as per the other thread....say 3 pm...or ?? or maybe one day meet at the bar above RMC seems fairly central to most of us...I ride to B ham alot..I have a buddy up there as well my daughter so I'm very flexible...would be nice to meet you guys...approx how many are there of us....? I'm guessing 10 ?

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
silver 09 with oem leather bags....bike will be SE corner of bike parking level...maybe the brewery would be a good spot to meet later as per the other thread....say 3 pm...or ?? or maybe one day meet at the bar above RMC seems fairly central to most of us...I ride to B ham alot..I have a buddy up there as well my daughter so I'm very flexible...would be nice to meet you guys...approx how many are there of us....? I'm guessing 10 ?
Great, and i guess like 10. I dont do bars much anymore, an eatery would work for me, but I guess i am the odd one LOL

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
OK, here it is...2pm Saturday at the Pyramid Brewery, be there! Will somebody in that area try to reserve us a small area and post a sign M109r so we all know thats the spot! THANKS. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Here are the days and hours of the show...

Friday, December 10 4:00pm - 9:00pm.
Saturday, December 11 9:30am - 8:00pm.
Sunday, December 12 10:00am - 5:00pm

* Show hours subject to change

2 pm might be good time, that place gets very busy....

Soooo Sat or Sun ? :dontknow:

·
Registered
179 Posts
BTW I understand its customary for a new member to receive an exhaust system :a18: I'm kinda partial to those German made ones...8)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts