M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Ojai. I still ride a Hayabusa. I am interested in the 109 seeing that I am moving up in age :D. Seriously I want to see and talk to owners cause I am eventually going to pull the trigger. Bike nights are thursday in Ventura.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I live in Simi Valley, I just got a new 109 two weeks ago. Best bike I ever had. I am 66 years old but think I'm 40. I can still do everything I use to do, only now I think I even better. I stay busy and active. Can ride anytime. e-mail me at [email protected]

Tire Man

·
Registered
10 Posts
I live in Oak Park. I picked up my M109 last week, and I have close to 300 miles already. I actually had a deposit on a H-D Night Rod Spec. Ed., but preferred the looks, the seating position, the power and the price of the M109. It's a fantastic bike. Little clunk from first to second gear, but it does subside when you time it properly. The power is pretty immediate, and it's so smooth. Inspires a lot of confidence. It gets alot of attnetion as well! I would recommend this bike to any intermediate to expert rider. Let us know if you get it...we could meet up for a ride.

Good Luck...

Michael

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi All,

I got my Black '06 109 in July, after an almost 11 year hiatus from riding.  I took the MSF course to refresh my skills, and realize that the more I ride this bike, the more I want to ride it!  I live just South of Tire Man on the 23, and would love to ride with fellow 109ers! Let me know anybody's interested.  Be Safe!

M109Rules

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey GSXRN99
I'm a Villanova Preppy. OK I had to go to private school because I was a bad boy. Any how the 109 is a great ride. Not like any bike I have owned. You will love it. I tried to talk myself out of buying mine. Way to many toys. But I really enjoy my 109.
Pull the trigger. You can probally find a used one now that winter is setting in.
Happy Holidays.
Red 1

1 - 5 of 5 Posts