M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today my MC club desided to stop at the HD dealer in I-4 orlando, they had free food and sodas, walk in their show room saw some beautifull bikes but i never felt the i want or got to have that bike feeling, after a few minutes walking throug the show room i walk out and saw my M109, and i was in love all over again, nothing on that show room really got my attention like the M109 did the day i saw her at the dealer show room........ guys we have a very especial bike, some times we got to cross over and see the other side to apreciate the 109 beauty have a great day.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I like going to HD dealers, because they're actually nice. Every other moto dealer I've been to that has every brand under the sun is just a steel building crammed with bikes. I'm not saying I'm planning on buying an HD, but their dealers are actually a pretty pleasant place to visit for a few minutes.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I rode my friend's new Interstate last month and was not impressed with the performance. Top heavy handling with not much in the way of acceleration. I did like the riding position a little better than my "9" and the finish was certainly better. Overall - I'm very happy to have the Zuk.

·
Registered
152 Posts
my buddy has a fury, nice 1300 motor. looks cool and paint is really nice...its the blue one. he chromed it out..exhaust...powercommander. overall very nice bike.

we went riding and he was all proud. came off light and he told me he was gonna get on it.. then next light he said to me, i think i need a bigger motor. lol. i told him hes gonna need more than that to keep up.

m109 has a little of everything. comfort, power, looks, handling, brakes... perfect ALL AROUND bike.

·
Registered
263 Posts
its definitaly the truth, nothing else out there quite like the 9. Don't understand why they didn't release the 2010 in the states though.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
:agree:eek:ur local HD dealer is one of my customers and they have a free concert on friday nights. i love to go hang with the guys and girls that work there. they are really some great people. i usually just grab a table where i can see my bike and watch the people do circles around it. its really too funny.
as you said, i walk through the showroom and absolutely nothing turns my head. well, some of the girls that work there are pretty hot but the bikes just dont do it for me. they all look alike to me.

·
Registered
735 Posts
My dad has a Harley and the last time I went with him to the dealership we parked in the bike parking. One of the employees ask me to move my bike. I said to him I thought that this was bike parking. At the same time the owner came out and said that it was ok to park there and I said no that ok I don't want you to lose any business with this beautful bike sitting here sine everyone is looking at it. It felt so good because when I moved it more people were looking and taking pictures since it was buy it's self.

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
I like going to HD dealers, because they're actually nice. Every other moto dealer I've been to that has every brand under the sun is just a steel building crammed with bikes. I'm not saying I'm planning on buying an HD, but their dealers are actually a pretty pleasant place to visit for a few minutes.
You know that is true. I was looking at Harleys before I bought my 9. Most metric dealers I went to didn't want to seem to acknowledge you

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
There's a Harley dealership just North of where I live, not even 5 minutes away. When they do their test rides, I get off the HD and ride mine back home. Every single time I can feel just how much meaner the 9 is then any HD I rode that day. The 9 basically just slaps you back into reality what a real torque machine is. I still love it! :D :doorag:

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
I rode my friend's new Interstate last month and was not impressed with the performance. Top heavy handling with not much in the way of acceleration. I did like the riding position a little better than my "9" and the finish was certainly better. Overall - I'm very happy to have the Zuk.
I was talking about the look and finish quality, and yes performance will never compete with the 109 since that bike barely make it to 55Hp vs 127Hp but the designe of their bikes are realy nice, suzuki / kawasaki and yamaha better gett busy on the cruisers desigh before is to late.. the only cruiser that suzuki did good is on the M109.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,096 Posts
The local Suzuki-Yamaha-Kawasaki dealer here had their open house today and we went to it. I like going and then walking out and thinking there's not another bike in there that I'd rather have, or even consider having, than the one I have. I did talk my wife into setting on a couple bikes but the only thing that she liked that fit her was a Honda F4, a S83, and a M50.

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
The local Suzuki-Yamaha-Kawasaki dealer here had their open house today and we went to it. I like going and then walking out and thinking there's not another bike in there that I'd rather have, or even consider having, than the one I have. I did talk my wife into setting on a couple bikes but the only thing that she liked that fit her was a Honda F4, a S83, and a M50.
I was there today. and bought my bike. Might have seen each other and not even known it, lol
http://www.m109riders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132124

·
Registered
643 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
I actually walked into a Harley dealer while wearing my gear and rode up on an old Honda. No one-NOT ONE salesperson said anything to me. I start looking around at the bikes and still no hello, nothing. I notice a pretty nice looking softtail screaming eagle and begin to look at the modifications Harley made to the bike to make it special. If I remember right the bike was Yellow with black accents and some chrome-not overdone-but nice to look at. I begin perusing the bike and around come two fellas that grab the bike and roll off with it. They leave me standing there looking at space, and never said a word! There were no sold stickers or anything to say the bike wasn't for sale. I was completely offended! I suppose if I walked in there with a scar on my forehead (oh yeah, got one of those) and a leather clad wench I may have gotten a hello at least. They probably laughed themselves silly, but they didn't get my money or any of my friend's money as far as I know (none of them riding Harley's). True Story!!

·
Registered
408 Posts
i parked mine at our local h-d last week-end about half an hour before it opened, i was first to arrive then harleys started to come in and parked around my bike, i was a few feet away having a cigarette and everybody looked at my bike. after a few minutes i walked towards my bike and said "nice huh?" and everybody agreed! there was about 15-20 people before the store opened 5 of them asked me if they could sit on it, and i said yes! when i bought my bike, the finance lady told me i should give my bike a name, i told her i'm gonna call it shelby because of the color and stripe, now i think i'm gonna call it attention getter! :)

·
Registered
4,485 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
Victory!

I went to test drive the 2010 Victory Jackpot because I got a good offer on my 9. Shhhhhhhhiet, purchasing my M109R is the true victory! The Jackpot was pretty and had a 106 c.i., but far to civil for my tastes. The sales guy said, "Why are you selling your 9?", and I replied "I'm not selling it now!".

9r's rule!

Ride on......

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.