M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know a few of yall wanted to make the Trip with us to the Dragon
I hope next time we can repersent better
Wood2be Liked his Gruelin Ride to Georga ,He would have loved this trip !
More Curves than Dolly and Bo Derek put togeather

Cj Got his name Honestly, CRAZY :eek:

·
Registered
277 Posts
great pics

great job with the photoshop! looks almost real

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
Those are great. Ooinkk, I can see myself in my desperate attempt to keep you in my sights. It didn't work out that well for me:-[.
Either way, I still had a great time with you guys.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Freakin Awsome Ride !!!! We all had a blast! I rode the :edit: out of my bike while there, i get chicken skin every time i think about it , what a rush!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Those are great. Ooinkk, I can see myself in my desperate attempt to keep you in my sights. It didn't work out that well for me:-[.
Either way, I still had a great time with you guys.
:agree:I felt the same way this past weekend trying to keep up with JUtah in the twisties, but he is so much more experienced than I am. I don't feel bad about falling back a little, I kept it on two wheels and rode within MY limits. I still get excited thinking about heading back out to ride those roads again, so I don't need to prove anything to anyone I just wanna ride and have a good time.

·
Registered
918 Posts
:agree:I felt the same way this past weekend trying to keep up with JUtah in the twisties, but he is so much more experienced than I am. I don't feel bad about falling back a little, I kept it on two wheels and rode within MY limits. I still get excited thinking about heading back out to ride those roads again, so I don't need to prove anything to anyone I just wanna ride and have a good time.
:agree:That was me last weekend . . . the 13th out of 14 riders. I'm pretty sure the guys were waiting to suit up & go when I finally caught up with them at a turn/turn off. Actually, everyone was cool with my intent to ride within my limits . . .

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Chad Is a complicated Feller , Quiet, Compoised, Mechincal minded ,well Spoken ,MAD MAN ON TWO WHEELS

I think he Would have left us if he was driving a 68 VW bus , but put him On his Beast ,Look out

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
:super: Great Photo Bobby !, I was hopin some one had a fast enough shuttter to catch you !!

I never Could :-\

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Great Action shot Bobby! They really did a good job taking the photos. :super: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Excellent form bro! :beer2: Seriously! Form doesn't get much better than that. :a18:
Thanks, bro. You're a good rider so you should know. I think I need to get my chest lower and my head a bit lower and more forward :dontknow:. I am VERY close to dragging my knee sometimes. I need to get a puck soon. :bigthumbsup:

·
Seasoned Member
7,635 Posts
Thanks, bro. You're a good rider so you should know. I think I need to get my chest lower and my head a bit lower and more forward . I am VERY close to dragging my knee sometimes. I need to get a puck soon.
Getting your chest and head down is great on the track as you don't need to worry about peripheral vision to the outside of a turn... not so on the street. You're purrrrrfect as is. Anyone can hang their @ss off the seat and forcefully stick a knee out and down, but you got the overall form down at speed... your upper body and inside shoulder are pointing into the turn and you're looking waaaayyy through the turn. :bigthumbsup: Your outside leg is tucked in and you're pivoting around the tank. You got it down bro, physically and mentally. :beer2: If you weren't confident about it, it WOULD show in that pic. I think you're pulling my leg. :D Is this your 1st sportbike? :dontknow: If it is... I'm impressed! :clap2:

It's a shame that the photographer had the camera tilted off horizontal... kind of skews the real lean angle. Here... I fixed it for ya! :D

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Thanks again, bro. The pic does look better now. To answer your question, this is my first sportbike but I am one of those kind of people that read, study videos, etc. to try to improve myself in an effort to be the best. Type A personality....what can I say? :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts