M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Is the Parkway open yet from the ferry?

That boat accident is working on 2 years old now, and I want to post up a ride for next weekend.

·
Registered
472 Posts
kunnuzed1 and i road from where rt 60 meets with it all the way down to historical york town. no problems just i did not find any dead bodies. i guess i needed cedabra dogs. seen some fine booty and a few beached whales.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
kunnuzed1 and i road from where rt 60 meets with it all the way down to historical york town. no problems just i did not find any dead bodies. i guess i needed cedabra dogs. seen some fine booty and a few beached whales.
That's a nice ride...BUT.... It doesn't answer the question ;)

·
Registered
204 Posts
when we follow 10 out to 31 and make a left to go to the VA diner, you would make a right instead. Maybe if the weather agrees for tomorrow, I'll leave work early and go find out to let you know.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ah ah ah i don't know, ddddaaaaaaaaaaa where does the ferry start?
OHHHH. God of the Suzuki's....Give me the strength needed to endure the wrath of this Harley demon.

The question was simple.:bigthumbsup:

It starts where the ferry meets land in Jamestown.

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
aww comon Guys , play nice , I hope soome one will chime in and let us know iif its open all the way , Xcoastie Where are you ???:dontknow:

Jim dont go away , your allways good for a Fight ,i like that in you :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
OHHHH. God of the Suzuki's....Give me the strength needed to endure the wrath of this Harley demon.

The question was simple.:bigthumbsup:

It starts where the ferry meets land in Jamestown.
:clap2::a20: Better:redfaced:

·
Registered
315 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Is that Father's Day?
No... Next Sunday the 13th.

but you can bring your Dad, & we'll all chip in to buy him lunch for an early father's day present.:bigthumbsup:

Keep an eye on the Virginia board, I'll be posting the ride in the next day or so.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Thanks Radside. I'm getting a ride together that will end in yorktown for lunch next Sunday. Hope you can make it.
Thanks but unfortunately I'll be in D.C., I'll take a raincheck.

·
Registered
367 Posts
I drove by the Jamestown entrance today. The detour signs are still up. Radside seems to have found the best source of information.

·
Registered
315 Posts
I heard on the news today that Colonial Pkwy and the damaged bridge will be re-opening tomorrow, July 1st...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts