M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Riders Advantage in Sebring, FL had one Violet Blue available for purchase at about 11,800 OTD. PX: 800-915-1574

Doughboy got his there today!

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
toneout said:
Riders Advantage in Sebring, FL had one Violet Blue available for purchase at about 11,800 OTD. PX: 800-915-1574

I got mine there and paid $11500 out the door tax and all the junkj included. Great people to deal with.

·
Registered
78 Posts
vtxoak said:
I got mine there and paid $11500 out the door tax and all the junkj included. Great people to deal with.
Holy Crapbuckets Batman! Retardedly sweet paint job. What was the original color and what pray-tell did it cost to get that done? Really nice looking!! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
muahman said:
Holy Crapbuckets Batman! Retardedly sweet paint job. What was the original color and what pray-tell did it cost to get that done? Really nice looking!! :bigthumbsup:
It was black when I started and the cost was free because I do my own painting. I have been doing vtx paint jobs for a few years and will start doing the 109s now. I wanted to see how much time and material would go into the 109 since there are so many parts.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
vtxoak said:
Good to hear. I'm picking mine up there Saturday (Violet Blue) for the same price.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
toneout said:
Riders Advantage in Sebring, FL had one Violet Blue available for purchase at about 11,800 OTD. PX: 800-915-1574

That's probably mine........I'm picking it up Saturday. $11,500 OTD.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Congrats to Doughboy. Maybe now he will stop asking to ride on the back of mine...... It's starting to creep me out when he sings in my ear ::)......

·
Registered
92 Posts
I got mine there too! 11,800 otd , with 6 years of warr. and a helmet!!!!   kelly was great! my buddy sold his 06' vtx 1300 and put a deposit on a silver 109. . . the day after he rode mine!

·
Registered
86 Posts
I think all the dealers get their bikes in the S. FL area at the same time. I now have deposits at 2 places and will buy at the first dealer to have one for me. The closest dealer to me called yesterday and told me he just received 2 purple bikes in...........but I'll wait for the BLACK!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts