·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
True....I'm thinking just the rad or the headlight nacelle. Or maybe it's too cheesy, I haven't seen it on anyone's bike yet....

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
to each their own. but since you asked, it isn't for me. i'm all for graphics but they have to look good and i'm also a bit anal about symmetry. these graphics just seem a bit too busy but maybe that is just me. :dontknow:

·
Registered
450 Posts
flames

I likedthe flames on the chrome. Kinda like a ghost flame.

I've wondered about grey flames on my silver bike, of just grey pinstripe flames on silver. Anyone seen ony good ones? (Yes, I've looked thru the 109 pics).

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:agree:Ultimately, paint is the way to go. Just was thinking of a cheap solution in the interim that didn't look cheap. Not sure that exists.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BTW sweet paint ryno:bigthumbsup:

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
looks cool:bigthumbsup:
wondering...
radiator shroud nacelle and front fender the same blue without the flames?
just a thought,
Now that would look cool, blend it back through the tank. Good idea.......

·
Radio Active Member
27,699 Posts
I have the chrome part in the headlight bucket painted black now and I'm think of having my speedo painted black also. You should see that blue in the light, it really pops and you can not feel any paint lines also.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
I have the chrome part in the headlight bucket painted black now and I'm think of having my speedo painted black also. You should see that blue in the light, it really pops and you can not feel any paint lines also.
Very professional indeed Nice!!

Is that blue off an 07 LE The Blue vigor pearl? looks like it.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,146 Posts
:agree: Save you money for paint. That is what I did with mine. I just had the tank painted .
:agree:, stick on graphics just look cheesy. But they are a lot cheaper than paint.

Ryan, I thought you bought the tank with the flames already on it? I remember you were selling your old tank.

·
Registered
245 Posts
to each their own. but since you asked, it isn't for me. i'm all for graphics but they have to look good and i'm also a bit anal about symmetry. these graphics just seem a bit too busy but maybe that is just me. :dontknow:
:agree: I'm an artist, and those are far too busy for my liking.

·
Radio Active Member
27,699 Posts
:agree:, stick on graphics just look cheesy. But they are a lot cheaper than paint.

Ryan, I thought you bought the tank with the flames already on it? I remember you were selling your old tank.
Good memory Zoom. I bought this tank and sold mine. That way there was no down time.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts