M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Very COOL bro! Thanks for doing that.

Oh, the guy at the 5:02 second mark in that video is one good lookin' son of a gun! :joke::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Very COOL bro! Thanks for doing that.

Oh, the guy at the 5:02 second mark in that video is one good lookin' son of a gun! :joke::bigthumbsup:
All I know is there's one bad ass crotch rocket in the pic

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Man that was a Fun weekend ! but I am shocked that T-Bud didnt Get one Shot of a girl on his Bike , We'll have to go agin so he can get it right :joke:

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Man that was a Fun weekend ! but I am shocked that T-Bud didnt Get one Shot of a girl on his Bike , We'll have to go agin so he can get it right :joke:
Didn't want to take away from the event, some of you guy are virgins

·
Registered
381 Posts
Nice Vid, i have been hearing alot about tail of the dragon.... and now that i had a chance to show my wife a small clip of it... looks like i will be getting the chance to check it out first hand.

How is it in August? Weather wise and traffic? I am looking at a 2 week vacation from aug 2nd- aug 15th and might try to burn a couple days on this trip if possible.

Thanks for the vid and any info,

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice Vid, i have been hearing alot about tail of the dragon.... and now that i had a chance to show my wife a small clip of it... looks like i will be getting the chance to check it out first hand.

How is it in August? Weather wise and traffic? I am looking at a 2 week vacation from aug 2nd- aug 15th and might try to burn a couple days on this trip if possible.

Thanks for the vid and any info,
Nice and hot, but don't let that stop ya:bigthumbsup:Come and see us, just let us know:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
great video hope to ride the dragon someday looks like fun

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Sweet video!! Thanks for doing that!

I was hoping that the footage when we all tore off like a bat out of hell going the other way on The Dragon was going to be in there, that was cool!! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
635 Posts
Geeez guys, you have got me itching for the Dragon again... nice video.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts