Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Short video I shot yesterday, enjoy

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
pretty sweet vid!! :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

just curious if your active duty dont they require you to wear a helmet and vest??? Air Force did, and if we didnt and got in a accident they would pay the medical bills...they called it abuse of government property or something like that...... Just wondering if thats still the case???

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm out of the Marines now. I went back to Pendleton a few months ago, and I saw riders without orange reflective vests on, so they must have lightened up a bit. But yeah we have the same rules, very strict on base.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
:bigthumbsup: Nice Job! I like the fly by on the end of it alot. :doorag:

Man your bottom pipe needs another bracket though dude. Looks like its wobbling quite a bit.

·
Registered
885 Posts
pretty sweet vid!! :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

just curious if your active duty dont they require you to wear a helmet and vest??? Air Force did, and if we didnt and got in a accident they would pay the medical bills...they called it abuse of government property or something like that...... Just wondering if thats still the case???
I got a USAF letter of counseling due to this, I got sun burnt in Spain and they said I was abusing government property:dontknow:..WTF:verymad:! I separated shortly after that!

Ride on...

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:bigthumbsup: Nice Job! I like the fly by on the end of it alot. :doorag:

Man your bottom pipe needs another bracket though dude. Looks like its wobbling quite a bit.
Yeah my pipes are an on going project. I had cobra dragsters powder coated black, but they dragged bad and they did a poor job on the ceramic coating so I just pulled the heat shields and baffles and wrapped the headers just until I can figure out what I want to do.
I need some thing loud and short that won't drag.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts