M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, I just got it installed....took me about an hour. It could be done in 20 minutes but I kept messing with it to get the cowl to fit on tightly. I got red lights.....red bike...red lights. The kit is easy to install and is almost completely hidden. The lights are bright and can do TONS of things. I ordered my kit on 7/3 and got it today (7/19)....fairly slow, but I guess it had to come a long ways :dontknow:. I was a big Knight Rider fan back in the day, so these LEDs make me smile. I'm not a big fan of LEDs, but I had to have this KIT...LOL :bigthumbsup:.

The first video is me trying to show you guy how the fit is:

This video is of the lights in action:

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
pretty cool. The paint on your bike is sick!!! Where'd you get that light from?

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
pretty cool. The paint on your bike is sick!!! Where'd you get that light from?
Thanks for the compliment on my paint :doorag:.

My bad on not giving a link to the lights. Rainey makes them. He is a member of our boards. This is a link to his Ebay store. His lights are there and some other items, too.

http://stores.ebay.com/REVO

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
I think your paint looks good too, but what really caught my eye was the

BARBIE POW POW POWER WHEEL!:joke:

I am sure Rainey will appreciate the effort that you put into reviewing his product.

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Thanks Bobby , i Love to hear you talk , Just a hink of Souther drawl :D

nicely Done Brother :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Thanks for the compliment on my paint :doorag:.

My bad on not giving a link to the lights. Rainey makes them. He is a member of our boards. This is a link to his Ebay store. His lights are there and some other items, too.

http://stores.ebay.com/REVO
Great thanks!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Ordered mine! May hit you up for install help when it arrives. Thanks for sharing

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
I figured I'd get some hazing...LOL. That's how my 3 and a half year old little girl rolls! It has a working radio, too. :doorag:
No hazing from me bud, my garage is filled with sidewalk chalk, pom poms, jump ropes, and pink bikes. And sometimes I even share those toys with my girls! :joke: My kids are the greatest and even though I almost kill myself on rollerbaldes and little dress up shoes every morning when I walk into the garage to leave for PT at oh dark thirty, it is the little things like watching your kids take of by themselves on that 2 wheeler that make it all worth it. :bigthumbsup: Sorry for getting off topic.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Thanks for this vid! I have had mine for a couple weeks and can't wait to get them on! It took mine a few days to get to me too but it's cool Rainey is cool to deal with

·
Radio Active Member
27,696 Posts
Looks good Bobby. :bigthumbsup: I like the Pink Barbie mobile you have in the video. What mods have you done to it? :joke:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,090 Posts
That was awesome Bobby! I watched Rainey's video from his ebay ad and you get to see all the modes. Got to get one of those. :D

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Looks good Bobby!!! Thanks for the review. One of the modes you had on reminded me of the Cylons on the old Battlestar Galactica........................

·
Registered
538 Posts
Can that be wired into the Brake light, so that when the brake is applied it will come on automatically and go back off when the brake is released? By the way it looks sweet on your 9 Bobby! :bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts