M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
You must have an anti-movement device, stabilizers and shocks, built in to your to your neck!! Great job on the stillness!! AWESOME video:clap2:I missed another good one

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Great vid and song!
:agree: Looks like everyone had fun! It's so intimidating to see that many 9's roll into a parking lot together...it's as if all other bikes just tuck their tails between their legs and hide. :p

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Nice video Andre!!:bigthumbsup: You are turning into a regular Steven Spielberg!:clap2:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Guys, I hope you enjoy the video as much I did while riding it!!:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

That is a great video...brings back some great memories for me I was stationed there in Newburgh New York from 2004 and retired from there in 2007. I was stationed aboard Stewart Air National Guard Base with the Marines!!! I know that area extremely well.

There is some great back roads there that will take you al the way into the City and never touch a freeway. Awesome place to ride! Semper Fidelis!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.