M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
I think he may be pretty much on with assessment of the 9 as far as shifting,drag style and some fueling quirks but for a lot of us these have been overcome at the price of a few mods ex; riser extention, gel seat and Dunlop E3s and synthetic oils for improved shifting. As far as fuel mileage unless you are really getting on it moderate riding usually gets me in the 40 50mpg range. I like the Raider but side by side I'd still take the 9!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Wonder y they did not say anything about the raiders cost.That is y i have the 9 in my garage.

·
Registered
300 Posts
umm.. gee whiz fellas i like the raider cuz it looks more like a harley and might be able to not be picked out in a crowd! i like bikes that dont stand out from everything else! and if you cant understand the ways of being a conformist then i feel there is no hope for any of you crazy goats!!!:D:joke::bigthumbsup: PS i love being a NONconformist and if you dont like me for that, then i am even happier than before

·
Premium Member
3,523 Posts
Funny thing about all reviews of bikes, trucks or cars, if they dont upgrade every year its outdated. So that must mean that it is a piece of chti since it doesnt have this years technology in it. Always thought that was funny. Yeah I want a bike that looks like every other cruiser out there. Nothing looks like the 9 thanks you. I will take mine anyday.

G

·
I like the fact it hasn't changed every single friggin year....Means MORE aftermarket items....the more a vehicle changes, the less aftermarket items there are for them......

1 - 11 of 11 Posts