M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Boulevard Rally 2010 "ROLLING THUNDER" massive 5 episodes of the full event starting with PART 1 right here on M109Riders.com:doorag:

The event was a huge success and from 3 HD cameras and the expert filming crew we know your gonna follow this series through to the final show. The full uncut DVD is available please email [email protected] to secure your copy and please SUBSCRIBE to the channel.

Thanks for watching and Ride Safe!

·
Registered
948 Posts
Nicely done Video! Looks like a great ride! Thanks for sharing it!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
196 Posts
This one takes the cake guys. Looking real good Thanks Troy Blayne and Alistar :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
196 Posts
This one takes the cake guys. Looking real good Thanks Troy Blayne and Alistar :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:
12 months of Planning , 1300 cups of coffee, 2500 cigarettes :eek:,1 x new m109r LE. 3 x Contour cameras , Our own office that we took over at Coleman's Suzuki. They must of been sick of myself and Troy after 12months :duck:. Troy and i pushed this project to the limits . A lot of time , blood , and tears. But one of the best times of my life. Even if i had to write off my first m109r and spend 12 months of recovery , This is not over, WAIT TO THE DVD NIGHT RELEASE PARTY.:drool: WE ARE NOW IN THE PLANNING STAGE FOR 2011 :bigthumbsup:, I HAVE TO GIVE UP SMOKING .:pray: TROY IS KILLING ME:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

Nicely done! Most people don't realize how much time, energy and editing hours go into making a good 5 minute video.

Keep em coming!

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,042 Posts
Excellent video and outstanding editing! :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

I wish once in a while there was no music and you could hear the bikes though, at least when the person doing the video is stationary and the bikes are just riding by.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Excellent video and outstanding editing! :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

I wish once in a while there was no music and you could hear the bikes though, at least when the person doing the video is stationary and the bikes are just riding by.
Zoom I'm gonna try this very shortly bro!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Great videos, there are some online motorcycle reviews that could use someone with your talents to do the filming and editing for them instead of the crap that they put out. :bigthumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts