M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey...i had the day off and everyone seemed to like the first video i made so i threw another one together....enjoy.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nope.....just playin around with some new toys ive discovered.....the way it sounds i should be doin um though!

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
The only thing you need to change is the scenes with the M109R logo. It needs to be centered more so you can see more than M10. BTW, is that a slideshow program, or an actual video editing program?

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its a video editing program....i just dont have any decent video yet....but i will after this weekend hopefully.

G

·
Good job. I like the music better than that wimpy song Suzuki came up with. Good goin :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
19 Posts
:2cool: :2cool: :2cool: :2cool: :2cool: :2cool: :2cool: :2cool: :2cool: :2cool: :2cool: :2cool: :2cool: :2cool: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :beer2: :beer2: :beer2: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :hot: :hot: :hot: :a18: :a18:

G

·
:2cool: :2cool: :2cool: :2cool: :2cool: :2cool: :2cool: :2cool: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Wow I love it nice work!!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts