M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I been gettin stuff in the mail/ups/fed ex, you name it all week. Today, took some time out to install my Irate customs grill cover and Suzuki engine gaurds I bought from Timbo.

Between the directions and the great many of posts here on the engine gaurds install, it was very easy to do. the hardest part was figuring out how to get all the cowling apart w/o breaking it. Success!! Thanks to all here for great input and making this easier.

The quality of the grill cover was just what I had expected being this is the second one I have bought. The fit and finish is second to none and anyone considering buying one, don't hesitate. So w/o further delay, here's my junx.

·
Registered
401 Posts
B, I order the mesh one last week and can't wait til it gets nice, nice pic bro. And great choice on the bike color. 08 Greys are the fastest! LOL :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
249 Posts
Dude that looks bad a$$ .Im thinking of getting that one ,now put some leds behind it and it's gonna look sick at night...

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dude that looks bad a$$ .Im thinking of getting that one ,now put some leds behind it and it's gonna look sick at night...
Already have plans for that!!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Ordered mine last week. Looks good, can't wait to get the new look installed. I have green LED's behind so should stand out nicely.

·
Registered
328 Posts
ok I seen the web site, and all questions i had are answered :redfaced:
your grill looks bad azz :drool:
Just orderd one :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Just installed the mesh style grille. Looks pretty nice. Saved some money by ordering it from a place called Meancycles.com for $149.95 and free shipping. :bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts