M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
taking off with the bike i feel vibration in all gears if i really get into it going down the road it's fine any other members get it and is there a fix i here thats its normal of the 109 just wondering or help to fix

·
Registered
93 Posts
Vibration

Try to search for vibration. Most of these bikes will vibrate around 3400 rpms. It doesn't hurt to check all your bolts to be sure nothing is loose every 1 - 2000 miles anyway.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Long Stroke V-Twins Vibrate at low RPM. Its the nature of the beast.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Vibration

Once the bike breaks in, or you get used to it. You won't even notice it. My hands used to go numb. Now after a few thousand miles. Its alright.:hot:

·
Registered
453 Posts
Try to search for vibration. Most of these bikes will vibrate around 3400 rpms. It doesn't hurt to check all your bolts to be sure nothing is loose every 1 - 2000 miles anyway.
Couldn't agree more. Was on my zx12R yesterday, topped out at 280kmph at the next stop, noticed I was missing two screws that hold my new rear tire hugger fender. :(
Cheers

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Now that i'm up over 40,000 it does it even more. Now that the motor is broke in. I got more power and more vibration. Can't ask for smooth with a bike that has the biggest jugs on the road.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts