M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They are not done yet but will show a sample of what is to come. I seem to go through stages of what I am doing. For a long time it was all candies, now seems to be flames and flake. These pictures are of a new flake the house of kolors how called ice flakes and first 2 show it with silver graphics over it and rainbow flake on top of the silver. I am really liking the rainbow flake.

Without the rainbow flake on top, what do you think of the difference? It will be easier to see in the sun tomorrow.

Finally another set that I am finishing up for another member. Still have shadows and touch ups to do. This is one deep metallic candy job with silver graphics and more rainbow flake. Remember these are not finished yet

How about silver with silver flake on top?

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The third picture down is doughboy's set. I did his by doing the flames first then adding the ice flake on top. The other set I did in reverse and added the flake first cleared then the graphics, then rainbow flake on the silver. They both look very cool but don't want 2 people with the exact same look running around in Florida.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Man VTXoak, you are so talented... Love the silver, you know it IS the fastest! ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts