M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, in a little bit it will be the 11th so I just wanted to say to all veterans you are appreciated and thanks for the job you are doing. I always call my Dad on the 11th to tell him, he was a Korean war vet with the airforce and my bro was a marine and I took the navy. :D

·
Registered
642 Posts
On behalf of myself & all my fellow blue suiters thanks and right back at you for your naval service! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
booda said:
On behalf of myself & all my fellow blue suiters thanks and right back at you for your naval service! :bigthumbsup:
and thank you too. My hat is off to anyone who serves, believe me long hours and low pay I could only do my 4 year hitch.
My dad did 21 years and retired about the time his next duty station was going to be Saigon.

G

·
Thank you to all our Veterans. It is because of you and those who have gone before you that we enjoy our freedom. Thank you :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

G

·
You're welcome. Also just got back from a unit send off of C Battery 142nd FA in Ozark, AR this morning. Then from there we rode to the National Cemetery in Fort Smith for another Veteran's Day ceremony. It was nice riding with the Patriot Guard/American Legion riders I had'nt met yet...cold as hell this morning though, lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts