M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had the idea of getting the sds tool and software for the M109 listed for about $900 and was getting it for $589 was told by dealer and Suzuki I could order it. Well just got off the phone and they said no I could not order it that it is not sold to the customer :edit: :edit: I wanted it to retard timing in 1 take way in 2&3 and limiter in 5th. Also had ideas of how to use it in place of a dyno. I really wish they would get there head out of butts. They charged my card and everything :swear: :cus: :swear: :cus: :mad: How I really hate them.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
There was some for sale here in the classifieds... or at least a link to it somehwere.
You are talking about the software they use to connect to the ECU right??

I thought I saw it here

Sledzep

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sledzep01 said:
There was some for sale here in the classifieds... or at least a link to it somehwere.
You are talking about the software they use to connect to the ECU right??

I thought I saw it here

Sledzep
Yeah the software and hardware

·
Registered
514 Posts
BearCom said:
Had the idea of getting the sds tool and software for the M109 listed for about $900 and was getting it for $589 was told by dealer and Suzuki I could order it. Well just got off the phone and they said no I could not order it that it is not sold to the customer :edit: :edit: I wanted it to retard timing in 1 take way in 2&3 and limiter in 5th. Also had ideas of how to use it in place of a dyno. I really wish they would get there head out of butts. They charged my card and everything :swear: :cus: :swear: :cus: :mad: How I really hate them.
Have you played around with the SDS? Do you know what functions it performs?

·
Registered
258 Posts
I hear ya!!! I called the corporate a few weeks back asking them if I could get the tech bulletins that have been issued for the 109. I know they are available here on the forum thanks to many fine people, I just thought maybe I could find something that has not been posted. Well... they informed me very fast that they were not for my eyes that only dealers could receive the bulletins. I was very quick to let the young lady know in very professional terms that my experience has shown me the dealer I bought my bike from is not qualified to change spark plugs in a lawn mower much less even work on my bike after they told me I had to screw in the oil dip stick to check the oil and in the same breath told me the clutch should not have play in the lever. Then I said thank you and filled out the survey card I received the same day and politely told them I would never buy a Suzuki again!!! However, I really do love the 109. I think the company has some internal issues they need to resolve with customer service.

Vent on Brother!!!!

·
Registered
258 Posts
jeffw said:
Would make it a bit easier if you would ask for the info around here first ;) .. here on the ones so far

Well.... you are correct. What I did not say in the beginning is that I called them because I was concerned with all of the clutch trouble I was hearing about and seeing if I could take it to a dealer an have it checked out as a precaution. When they told me that they have not heard of any clutch trouble and they could not authorize a dealer to check out my clutch because it was not under a recall or a tech bulletin. That is when I ask for a copy of all the tech bulletins not knowing if I have seen all of them. Thanks for all of the copies.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts