M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just for you fair weather riders,its snowing in montana yesterday.....
tuesday supposed to be 10 degrees..when is summer coming to alberta..

·
Registered
851 Posts
just for you fair weather riders,its snowing in montana yesterday.....
tuesday supposed to be 10 degrees..when is summer coming to alberta..
I'm watching the friggin' weather too. Last forecast I saw said we could be looking at plus 3 (about 37F for our 8:00am starting temp in Calgary). What the he**, as long as it's above zero, I'm good for just about anything. I've got all my weather gear with me, even if it takes up 60% of my packing space ... anything to get into the high 20's and low 30's forecast for everything south of Salt Lake City.

Looking forward to meeting some of you Calgary guys Tuesday. :bigthumbsup:

Hate to say it, but I even bought some of the 'cold hand' packs that I use skiing ... this could be a frigid start to the road trip

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
I'm watching the friggin' weather too. Last forecast I saw said we could be looking at plus 3 (about 37F for our 8:00am starting temp in Calgary). What the he**, as long as it's above zero, I'm good for just about anything. I've got all my weather gear with me, even if it takes up 60% of my packing space ... anything to get into the high 20's and low 30's forecast for everything south of Salt Lake City.

Looking forward to meeting some of you Calgary guys Tuesday. :bigthumbsup:

Hate to say it, but I even bought some of the 'cold hand' packs that I use skiing ... this could be a frigid start to the road trip
So who... just out of curiosity are you NOT looking forward to meeting in Calgary?? :dontknow:

(whisper) Come on... you can tell me :D :D

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Sorry I missed the boat on this one...wife just got back from 10 month tour in Afghanistan and therefore and ride is hard to justify at this time..maybe next year for me..I hope it all went really well.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Sorry I missed the boat on this one...wife just got back from 10 month tour in Afghanistan and therefore and ride is hard to justify at this time..maybe next year for me..I hope it all went really well.
glad you made it back safe bro, thanks for serving:bigthumbsup:. my sons enroute there in 3 weeks..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts