M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I went to Vegas this weekend and had plans to get all these hot pics. BUT some one got really drunk and jumped in the pool with the camera in my pocket. Yes it was me.:doh:

I will try to post pics as they come in from other camera's

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Good on ya Mark :eek: Might need to replace it with a WP one...

Just bought a compact one for Shell's birthday last week. They work really well.

We need to stir up Vegas too. Gone quiet, not many booking like I thought

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
The bookings go in waves Bam. I saw the same thing on the Pismo Rally. I feel very certain that this will be one hell of a turn out. Just like this

Yes the next camera will be water proof. :D

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
LOL that's a bad hat brother. You are the style master. I think you need an apprentice dude. Sept 17 is calling

·
Registered
580 Posts
The bookings go in waves Bam. I saw the same thing on the Pismo Rally. I feel very certain that this will be one hell of a turn out. Just like this

Yes the next camera will be water proof. :D
You spent time with all those beautiful women and didnt even bother to give a shout out to the Vegas 9ers??? :joke:
Looks like you had a blast..

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry Mark,
It was all about recon for the ladies trip. My friends made fun of me for bringing the patch, but I wanted to show the 109 nation that I was thinking of them.:bigthumbsup:

I try BL, I try. I just wish I hadn't lost the pics from my camera.:verymad:

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
A few more

See the hot little pink a$$ under the patch?:drool:

View from our room.
I can't wait to have the 9er's world wide in Vegas, Thanks again Bambam for putting the vision together.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
I can't wait to have the 9er's world wide in Vegas, Thanks again Bambam for putting the vision together.
You just can't have too many friends... and this will be one bad A $$ way to meet some.

But I'm thinking of hiring a bike for a ride on the Sat. I'm sure we will be able to find a decent run somewhere. Just not gonna be in any condition to ride on the Sunday. I've seen your Pic's, I've talked to FF and I've met BiggerStretch. There is NO chance.

P.S looking pretty buff there Mark! Not that you would make me turn :eek:
Just looking good buddy...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts