M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Sounds like I'll be in the States at that point, if I'm not in Indiana I'm down to go. But nothing is concrete yet.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
It will be great to meet you Lads...

Hope you can make it usaf_pms_06. It would be a nice break from Iraq buddy.

·
Registered
81 Posts
It should be! I tell you what 6 months here plus the one month prior for training, i miss my baby more and more everyday, and then there's the girlfriend...i guess i miss her too.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
LOL yeh well Im sure you miss em both. Do your best to make it. I think You deserve a beer, my shout, for a 6 months tour.

Rick

·
Registered
81 Posts
I'm looking at the calender now, I should be home at the end of august. I get my two weeks R&R which puts me short of the Meet, however I was going to take two weeks leave additional to go home to indiana. If I take three weeks leave I can go to vegas, ride home, fly to indiana for a week and then come back to AZ. Sounds like a plan to me!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hotel Booked

Ok I hope you can make it, my room is booked, Me another friend is riding over Friday morning the 17th of Sept, would love to have you join us.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Where yall staying so i can getta room too, hell I wont know anybody there

·
Registered
81 Posts
Thats why we are going. Great people! Few of us "know" each other.
Everyonthere is fantastic.....except one person going is a real @55 Hole

Can you find him? :D
Well I'm an A-Hole so...that must mean there's two....I give up who is it?:joke:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hooters Hotel

Hooters hotel is the host hotel, there is a group rate of $79 per night for this event. Ido not have any of the numbers handy but if need be I will get it for you, I know that it is in this forum somewhere already.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Due to some recent occurances (i.e ex-wife stops paying a car payment on a car in my name) I may be unable to attend the Vegas trip. If you or anyone you know is looking for a good 07 Cobalt LS for cheap let me know. I first experienced the mod bug on this car so its no miss daisy. She KBB's for 8000 I looked on CL and most were going for more than that with more miles than mine. I'm asking 7500.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts