M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking over the International meet thread, and only counted 33 people going. This is very sad. And most of those are Canuks. WDF? Come on guys. What are you afraid of?
It is not going to be a drink fest (for all of us)
We are planning a night ride down the strip on Friday and a long ride on Saturday morning (destination still to be determined)
We are still planning other adventures.

http://www.m109riders.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1163489&posted=1#post1163489

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
O crap my ribs my ribs they hurt... I have tears man, that is soooo funny

Sorry Mark but that is funny

I have a feeling you will pay for that one at Vegas Dave....

BBBaAAAAAAHHHaaaaa crap that is funny... halfgnomer too good too good.

that makes 33.5:joke:

just kidding Halfgnome:eek: err I mean dome

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
So the Nor CA pack is heading home on Sunday and I could head home Monday. I gotta think this over for a bit. It would be nice if I didn't have to ride solo both ways.

I also know that Saturday night is going to be one hell of a PARTY.:bigthumbsup: "I'm going to need a bigger cup Brody"

·
Registered
275 Posts
Wife and I are going to be there also, just not sure what days. Probably be thurs thru mon. night. We just are sure yet on the days she can get off. As soon as we know which should be in the next few weeks we will be booking our rooms. :bigthumbsup:
I'll be riding out from Lincoln Ne and she and possibly a couple friends will be flying out. I need to hook up with some guys from this area to ride out with that would be one long solo ride.

·
Registered
612 Posts
C'mon Rick! It's interesting folks like yourself that will make the Vegas Meet that "MUCH MORE SPECIAL!" :p

It's a shame I cannot go!

-Cameron C.

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
1 - 20 of 31 Posts