M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank you so much Baldy for giving away a set of customized seats.
That was a great idea to give away the raffle for Charity.:bigthumbsup:(I counted the money and then gave it to BamBam to count so I'll let him reveal how much was raised. It was a good amount!)

Yamadog initially won the raffle but he has a BMW and wouldn't be able to utilize the seats so he threw them back in. It was funny because he had bought the most tickets of anyone too.

When Shell drew the second time my number came out! I couldn't believe it. I've been watching the 4 sale forum for a long time for a full cut seat and then I won these! I am so excited to try them out. It should be tomorrow too!

But thanks so much for giving these away and doing such great work.:clap2::clap2:
Several guys won wonderful prizes and they will be revealed as things come on the board also.:doorag:

Black Ostrich Memory foam

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,878 Posts
That's a cool looking seat. I bet you're going to like it Ben! :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
:bigthumbsup:Hey Huff, good meeting you this weekend. And, YES Definately a great looking seat:bigthumbsup:

D-Ride

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just road the bike back to the office for the conference.

WOW!!! It's like I'm not even sitting on the bike! I couldn't imagine if I had it broke in!!! Awesome!:hot::hot:

Thanks Baldy!

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
HUFF... what did you win the little table doily for? :congrats:

Nice meeting you, congrats on the seat. That bright blue HD you rode was very distracting on the ride Saturday... you were whipping it around like a sport bike! Cya on the next one :bigthumbsup:
The Doily I went shopping for...:eek::eek::eek::-*

Well, I was at least turning it like a sports bike,. the thing didn't have much power.:-\ and I was afraid of scraping the floor boards.

But I just stretched my baby's legs and OMG!!! I am sooo glad to be back on my sweetie!! I just attended my Governor's conference reception. I parked my bike outside by the hotel door with the LED's on.....I got two girls numbers (I'm married), the hotel manager and corporate couldn't stop talking to me, OH! and did I mention that our local Harley Davidson Dealer was the theme in the Event center:eek::yikes::yikes::evil: He was a good sport about it though!! :D

Truthfully, I tried to keep it back a bit from the event because I didn't want to steal the show from the HD owner. He's done a lot of work for the state tourism and I didn't want to take from that. He deserves his time.:doorag:
But I still got a million comments;)
I missed my girl!! (By girl I mean my 9...my wife was fine without me:evil:)

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,878 Posts
Truthfully, I tried to keep it back a bit from the event because I didn't want to steal the show from the HD owner. He's done a lot of work for the state tourism and I didn't want to take from that. He deserves his time.:doorag:
I bet Gov. Joe didn't ride his HD to the conference. :D

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
I bet Gov. Joe didn't ride his HD to the conference. :D

I kind of was surprised he didn't show up last night. He usually doesn't come to the conference until Wednesday's lunch. However, since he's from near here and he "buys" his Harleys off the reception sponsor, I thought he might come.;)

·
Registered
381 Posts
Hmmm, donated seats for charity.... just added another one to the long list of reasons why i recommend baldy to everyone. Grats on winning the set and good looking out baldy... keep up the good work.

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
HUFF... what did you win the little table doily for? :congrats:

Nice meeting you, congrats on the seat. That bright blue HD you rode was very distracting on the ride Saturday... you were whipping it around like a sport bike! Cya on the next one :bigthumbsup:
Funny that you know it's a doily!:joke:

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Right on Ben (THE HUFF)!!! Im glad you won them! sucks I couldnt go and had to cancel my reservations but Im glad you guys had a blast, I will look forward to next years run! Thanks man!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
483 Posts
After looking and feeling The Huff's seats that you made makes me want a set that much more. Would it be possible for you to add the $100 backrest or a different version to it? Your seats appear to be top notch!

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
After looking and feeling The Huff's seats that you made makes me want a set that much more. Would it be possible for you to add the $100 backrest or a different version to it? Your seats appear to be top notch!
thanks, I dont make a backrest yet because of liability purposes but If you buy the pad and make it I can upholster it for you, I just did a couple and Firefighter has one of the best one so far maybe he can post some pics.

·
Registered
483 Posts
thanks, I dont make a backrest yet because of liability purposes but If you buy the pad and make it I can upholster it for you, I just did a couple and Firefighter has one of the best one so far maybe he can post some pics.
Thanks for the response. FF let's see the backrest! Thanks guys

·
Registered
102 Posts
Almost as cool..

as the seats. I won the Chin spoiler from LOW and MEAN. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup: and caliper covers from GREGG'S :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
as the seats. I won the Chin spoiler from LOW and MEAN. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup: and caliper covers from GREGG'S :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:
The Chin Spoiler was awesome. I need to get one before next year.:bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts