M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I secret judges panel has been formed to gather information leading to awards at Las Vegas.

Some serious... some not so serious. I hope everyone will take part in good humour and enjoy the fun.

None will be meant to be offensive, well... except EY3LESS's award :eek: and Shelley picked that anyway he he :hot:

Partners will NOT be excempt from awards in fact there could be some female judges in the panel.

At this stage we have 5 awards. We would like to add to them but don't want 50 awards either.

Please contribute your best idea's, serious or not. I think we will end with 10 awards.
So lets hear from you all :a18:

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
how about an award for the dumbest award :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:doh: And so it begins...

C'mon Rub that's no where near your best ;)

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
I am donating one of each of the products that I make so 5 pieces in all caliper covers,side cover inserts,engine cover,swingarm cover and a side plate mount. Should this be a package deal or split up? How about who came the furthest ( this will surley go to an Aussie) or who rode the furthest ,who trailered their bike the furthest. Favorite bike there picked by all in attendence.Oldest rider there,youngest?Just my 2cents worth.Gregg

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I am donating one of each of the products that I make so 5 pieces in all caliper covers,side cover inserts,engine cover,swingarm cover and a side plate mount. Should this be a package deal or split up? How about who came the furthest ( this will surley go to an Aussie) or who rode the furthest ,who trailered their bike the furthest. Favorite bike there picked by all in attendence.Oldest rider there,youngest?Just my 2cents worth.Gregg
I'm thinking we should make them individual gifts. We can spread the love more that way, and give out as many gifts as possible. :dontknow:

Furthest miles ridden to Vegas. No trailer queens :verymad:
Definately one of the awards

most pictures of hot girls posing on your bike while at vegas ....
That's going to be hard to do... awards will be on the Sat night. It won't give people much time... What about hotest babe on bike, voted by everyone at the dinner?

I think we will be close to 2,500 miles but I think you would need to be on 9 to win :joke:
Absolutely on a 9.

·
Registered
3,367 Posts

·
xxx
210 Posts
That might be me then, Oh wait, Forgot about the Canadians
Yeah, why's everyone always forgetting about the Canadians? I guarantee that you'll never forget the Edmonton group. Probably because you'll be seeing them on America's Most Wanted after the Vegas trip.

Napa to Vegas? That's equal to what those guys will do before lunch. I'll be taking my time, but when I get home I'll have 8,000 extra kms on my bike.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
How about the bike that gets the most looks in a line up? Maybe a poll from the locals, or which bike does the hottie want to pose on first.

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Yeah, why's everyone always forgetting about the Canadians? I guarantee that you'll never forget the Edmonton group. Probably because you'll be seeing them on America's Most Wanted after the Vegas trip.

Napa to Vegas? That's equal to what those guys will do before lunch. I'll be taking my time, but when I get home I'll have 8,000 extra kms on my bike.
I'm riding to Vegas via Nevada, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona and Nevada again. Somewhere close to 3 thousand miles. But you know that us Californians are constantly spinning in circles anyway, and will go to great lengths to win a free T-shirt.

·
xxx
210 Posts
I'm riding to Vegas via Nevada, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona and Nevada again. Somewhere close to 3 thousand miles. But you know that us Californians are constantly spinning in circles anyway, and will go to great lengths to win a free T-shirt.
Seems like a lot of riding just to avoid a left turn. Perhaps we'll run across each other on the trip. I'm heading south from Vancouver on Sept. 11.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts