Post your idea's here.

Saturday night dinner idea's...

Photo opportunities...

etc etc...

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Thursday, Pull into town Ride the strip and go get lap dance's:drool:
Friday Meet and Greet till when ever, Ride the strip and go get lap dance's:drool:
Saturday, What ever ride is planned have dinner, Ride the strip and go get lap dance's:drool:
Sunday ride out to Hoover dam and back have dinner, Ride the strip and go get lap dance's:drool:

Monday head home:'( No more lap dance's.

I'm sure somewhere in between all that I'll be hanging out with some 9er's.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Friday Meet and Greet till when ever, Ride the strip and go get lap dance's:drool:
Saturday, What ever ride is planned have dinner, Ride the strip and go get lap dance's:drool:
Sunday ride out to Hoover dam and back have dinner, Ride the strip and go get lap dance's:drool:

I'm sure somewhere in between all that I'll be hanging out with some 9er's.:bigthumbsup:
And that's all to it! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
800 Posts
I was wondering if we have any photoagraphers here on the site or how much one would cost for just one evening to do a photo op. of the dinner Sat. evening or when ever.. He could take pictures of the bikes with a couple of the hooters girls on them or the rider and there wife "if present" before the dinner ( like a drive through ) Camera all set up and 1by1 role through and then move inside to get pictures around the room and Each state group pictures.. Then a mass photo of all the bikes and riders ??

Just a thought.... it could take a while, but organized right a lot of fun and great memorys... Even get a couple girls in some :cop: uniforms arresting you and beating you down :bdh:

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
If Ed "Z4woo" goes, he's got a major camera set up, and will take more pics then you can imagine. I'm seeing him tomorrow and will be wearing my Vegas 2010 shirt, so we'll talk about it.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts

I think I would be up for this type of weekend , need to get the girls out on the bikes for some pictures also ....

A boys night out has to be on the agenda however I am thinking that leaving the bikes at the hotel and having the hotel drive us to a location or two would be best ... if we are in a large enough group shouldn't the hotel use it's " connections " to get us into a decent club as VIP's ?

I know myself and one other guy that are going are planning on having a grand or two as play money to get into trouble with ... that should help out the group get some preferential treatment somewhere.

Maybe we need to get outside of Vegas to one of the surrounding counties .... maybe getting off the strip will get a better bang for the buck .

The more prep we can do before we get there to determine the hound dog group from the site seeing group would be best. Strength is in numbers so I htink the hotel should be asked for some help in getting us someplace so we can have fun.

Still need to have a day to go out and have some entertainment out in the desert , quading or playing with full auto " toys "

I have been to Vegas a couple times and have yet to get my tour of hoover dam so that is on my list of things to do ....

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I was wondering if we have any photoagraphers here on the site or how much one would cost for just one evening to do a photo op. of the dinner Sat. evening or when ever.. He could take pictures of the bikes with a couple of the hooters girls on them or the rider and there wife "if present" before the dinner ( like a drive through ) Camera all set up and 1by1 role through and then move inside to get pictures around the room and Each state group pictures.. Then a mass photo of all the bikes and riders ??

Just a thought.... it could take a while, but organized right a lot of fun and great memorys... Even get a couple girls in some :cop: uniforms arresting you and beating you down :bdh:
A group pic is nice however you don't need to be an expert to get pics like these .

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
I think I would be up for this type of weekend , need to get the girls out on the bikes for some pictures also ....

A boys night out has to be on the agenda however I am thinking that leaving the bikes at the hotel and having the hotel drive us to a location or two would be best ... if we are in a large enough group shouldn't the hotel use it's " connections " to get us into a decent club as VIP's ?

I know myself and one other guy that are going are planning on having a grand or two as play money to get into trouble with ... that should help out the group get some preferential treatment somewhere.

Maybe we need to get outside of Vegas to one of the surrounding counties .... maybe getting off the strip will get a better bang for the buck .

The more prep we can do before we get there to determine the hound dog group from the site seeing group would be best. Strength is in numbers so I htink the hotel should be asked for some help in getting us someplace so we can have fun.

Still need to have a day to go out and have some entertainment out in the desert , quading or playing with full auto " toys "

I have been to Vegas a couple times and have yet to get my tour of hoover dam so that is on my list of things to do ....
getting out of clark county WILL get you more "BANG" for you buck for sure.:D if you know what i mean.;)

·
Registered
263 Posts
ive only been to vegas once and I must say if your in to strip clubs I highly recommend a club called Rhino Spearment. It is the size of a home depot, you don't see the same girl twice and it is said that over 300 different girls work per night there. All I can say is i was like a kid in fao swartz toys.
Wow

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
is anyone taking their wifes with them?
Yes BL There are quite a few partners going. Mine, Fire Fighters, Bullriders, Dobermans? I think. I know there are more but just can't remember some... I have Aussie 3 lady's coming along too.

I know you like Stratophere but is there a chance you can stay at Hooters with us Friday night? Might make it a little easier to hang with us and it's only for one night?

Just an idea...

·
xxx
210 Posts
Yes BL There are quite a few partners going. Mine, Fire Fighters, Bullriders, Dobermans? I think. I know there are more but just can't remember some... I have Aussie 3 lady's coming along too.

I know you like Stratophere but is there a chance you can stay at Hooters with us Friday night? Might make it a little easier to hang with us and it's only for one night?

Just an idea...
My wife is flying in to meet up with me.

We'll be seeing Cirque du Soleil's Ka at the MGM Grand (across the street from Hooter's) on tuesday night. If someone has never seen a Cirque show, they are amazing. Ka is the last one left in Vegas that I haven't seen. A little more sedate activity than some that are listed, but perhaps some people want a 'Save Your Liver' night.

I've also seen the part of town that Statosphere is in. Not sure that I'd want to park a bike there Baldy.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Are you kidding, my wife said see was'nt going to miss this one.. I just hope the Military does'nt ruin it this time.. Like they did last year at the Oyster Run... Still like the girls poseing in uniforms idea and a Group photo with all the Bikes that have lights on them... I.E. (L.E.D's) or what ever your sporting....

·
Registered
1,478 Posts

Just an idea...
I just made reservations for me and the wife at the Stratosphere for Friday and Saturday, but I can hang out with you all at HOOTERS. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
My wife is flying in to meet up with me.

We'll be seeing Cirque du Soleil's Ka at the MGM Grand (across the street from Hooter's) on tuesday night. If someone has never seen a Cirque show, they are amazing. Ka is the last one left in Vegas that I haven't seen. A little more sedate activity than some that are listed, but perhaps some people want a 'Save Your Liver' night.

I've also seen the part of town that Statosphere is in. Not sure that I'd want to park a bike there Baldy.
The wife and I saw that show last year and it was pretty cool!! :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup: You guy's will enjoy it!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts