M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
I just talked to V&H and they are working on a 2-1 Pro Pipe HS but with a much bigger (Fat) end pipe.
They are'nt sure but probable delivery date is early sep in the states.

Can't wait, I need a deeper sound tha the Cobra Dragsters

·
Registered
898 Posts
Singer71 said:
I just talked to V&H and they are working on a 2-1 Pro Pipe HS but with a much bigger (Fat) end pipe.
They are'nt sure but probable delivery date is early sep in the states.
Can't wait, I need a deeper sound tha the Cobra Dragsters
i hope you are correct :pop:

khrome

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
red1951man said:
Wow! Others are saying V&H are not going to build pipes for the 9.   ::) Who did you talk to at V&H?
I talked to their european representative. He also told me that they will order as many as 500 sets for the european market but probably only get aprox 80 sets.

·
Registered
770 Posts
I really want a V&H pro pipe. when I worked for H-D they were impressive in the dyno room and the sound. I can't wait anymore I going to burst (stock sucks) :D

·
Registered
211 Posts
Let me know who you talk to because I got it on writing via e-mail that they will not do a system for the M109. V. Nieves was the person who e-mail me back.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I talked to Andreas at MotoSpeed, he is the general agent for V&H in europe. He made it sound as they were almost finished for production.
Translated quote: "a type of Pro Pipe HS but with larger dimensions on the end pipe" "coming late august or early september in the states, a little later in europe"

·
Registered
289 Posts
Hey Hal,
Since you might have the closes connections with V&H, are you able to shed any light on this subject?

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
It will be a little later for the Euro/UK/Aussie bikes because the aftermarket pipes on these will need o2 bungs welded in for the o2 sensor.

·
Registered
133 Posts
the Propipes are Awsome(have em on the warrior),  But they have a HUGE problem that Vance and Hines doesnt want to recognize or fix. Probem is the Baffle will fly out after a while(a very short while). the manufacturer did a really REALLY crappy job in designing how the baffle will stay in place. if you get them and they will produce them for the M109, you can either Tack weld the baffle in place so it wont fly out, or you can remove the baffle completely(really deep loud sound) or you can order the Harley Compitition Baffle and end cap, and modify the holes to adapt to the pipe. just hope they correct the problem if the new propipe for the M109 has a larger diameter....

now with that being said, the Propipe is totally bad A$$!! the low end grunt is staggering, at least on my bike, would imagine its the same with the M109. the sound is not loud at idle, and not really that loud at cruizing, but whack the throttle, and the sound is fantastic!!!

·
Registered
414 Posts
I wonder what the price is going to be...I've had Vance and Hines on almost every bike I've owned...I'm still in love with the way the stock pipes look right now so I know I won't get the itch until I hear them on one of your bikes...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts