M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has any one fitted a vance & hines 2 into 1 pro pipe to there c. i just came across it and think it looks quite good. any info on it would be good, how dose it sound, how much weight dose it save and how much power can it give a c.

·
Registered
655 Posts
are you talking about the same muffler that McCoy uses for his exhaust system? If so there are several of them running around.

·
Registered
623 Posts
I had the pro pipe on my M95 it wasn't as loud as the sideburners but it still will get you noticed. Nice low rumble.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Pricey but will increase torque and some hp if you do the rest of the mods to go with it, FC and air intake. The 2:1 is the best exhaust system for performance.

Other then the bypassing the exhaust controller it should bolt right on, you can do a search for that mod so your FI light won't come on.
V&H makes a good system.
Good luck.
Terry

·
Registered
46 Posts
I wrote to V&H with a couple of questions about this exhaust and got this reply:
Sorry, the Pro Pipe for the C109 that is on the website is not going to be produced. As I stated back in November we were searching for a bike to finish prototyping on. We still haven't found one and in this time we have decided not to build the exhaust. The limited market on the C109 didn't justify the completion on the system. Sorry, if you have any questions just let me know.

·
Registered
623 Posts
The Aftermarket is going to drop our bike like a hot potato. Not enough bikes out there to produce parts for. No call or demand.:mad:

Thanks Speedyswede for your posting!

·
Registered
115 Posts
I was wondering that myself. the C is still being sold over seas so the aftermarket may still keep us in accessories.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts