M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone heard anything lately about when Vance & Hines will be building pipes for the 109? There was some talk a while back but nothing lately. I'm getting anxious. ::)

·
Registered
426 Posts
I called them direct about three days ago and was told at the end of August they will be releasing 18 new/updated products, but could not elaborate. Tey have that deadline due to commitments to their bigger distributors like Dennis Kirk and J & P Cycles. I asked about the 109 and they said that they were not allowed to say yet, but more than likely there will be something.

·
Registered
160 Posts
That would be nice! But what do I do with the other pipes that I have ordered, paid for and not received :D RETURN!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
i think the date keeps getting pushed back. thats the pipe i'm kinda debatting on. i'm starting to like the sounds of the cobra dragsters. seem to be good quality, look great, and it sounds like you can play with the sound a little bit.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Considering I'm being forced wait, V & H should give us another option in Aug. sometime. I'll wait and see, but I really like the Hardkrome 2 into 1, although I've read on here that it may look good but actually doesn't do a thing for power. Not really sure, but I don't want to lose the curved shape of the stock pipes. The Cobras seem too "run of the mill" looking. I hope V&H doesn't just do a run of Longshot copies.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
slowpoke387 said:
I hope V&H doesn't just do a run of Longshot copies.
My guess is they will come out with something along the lines of the Big Shots for the VTX or the Power Shots they have for the Vulcan 2000. They will be worth the wait I'm sure.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for your replies fellows, :bigthumbsup:

I guess we'll just have to wait and see what comes down the pipe (Pun intended) from V&H. I'd like to see a 2 into 1 performance pipe. I'd definitely consider that if it looked good also. :doorag:

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
they told me via e-mail that the pro pipe (2-1) would be out in August but no specific date. It's either going to be that or wait for Muzzy to do a 2-1. I still have not had any luck getting a hold of Dan at D & D pipes here in Ft. Worth about doing a 2-1 pipe. He is just a few miles from me and he used my 99' ZRX back when it first came out to do his first prototype pipe which I got for free. I guess I need to go visit with him.... :D

G

·
Yeah, those are nice but like the dragsters, you probably wont realize any gains. These on the other hand may be good for a few ponies:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts