M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
I had a V&H 2 into 1 on a Honda Shadow, good pipe, sounded good, easy to install, turned out to be little loud for me, I don't like the droning after the first 2 hours on the road.

·
Registered
5,944 Posts
I had a V&H 2 into 1 on a Honda Shadow, good pipe, sounded good, easy to install, turned out to be little loud for me, I don't like the droning after the first 2 hours on the road.
The above link says there is a Quiet Baffle available. Seems that would eliminate your concern.
Complete with header and collector heat shields, as well as a shield over the first step of the megaphone, the Pro Pipe Chrome also features a CNC machined chrome plated billet end-cap. Optional quiet insert available for a deeper and mellower tone.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i like it!!! im going to try and find more pics!! i wonder if they will offer it in black....:evil:
See now there's what I like to read! I would say that they haven't released it yet and that it's coming but if you happen to find a place in the states that sells them please by all means do not keep it a secret!!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
My brother used to have the V&H pro pipe on his Warrior....didn't really care for the sound myself, but I haven't heard a 2-1 that I like yet. Looks like the pic of it on the 9 has a baffle in the end, but otherwise it will prob look very similiar. I don't like the whole megaphone look. :barf:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,096 Posts
They have a small picture of it on the 109 if you hover over their application guide. Kind of small but shows more than the pic in the link. I don't think it looks bad, but it needs a larger muffler.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

That's the only one I saw. I've sent V&H an email asking about it. For the price they've got it listed for I'd get one.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
They have a small picture of it on the 109 if you hover over their application guide. Kind of small but shows more than the pic in the link. I don't think it looks bad, but it needs a larger muffler.

Looks a little long and a little to skinny to me... for the exact same money I got the Velocity Pro 2-1 and IMO looks WAYYYY better.

Now that's not to say I don't want to hear what these sound like...

G

·
Sorry, the title I entered didn't come through. Seeking reviews on this pipe - ideally with quiet baffle from anyone who has these pipes or has heard them in person.

Thanks

2007 Black M109R

G

·
Thanks Brian,

Pls ignore pm re the quiet core. Has anyone fitted the with the quiet core as the cops here will get me before the end of the street if they sound like the video :)

Does stuffing them with steel wool really help quieten them too?

2007 Black M109R

·
Registered
85 Posts
had mine for 2 months love it got rid of my velocity, the vance & hines quality and fit is far superior awesome sound bought it at dennis kirk $509.00 free shipping best pipe for the 109 i heard so far my buddy has sideburners completely differnt sound the propipe has a deep rumble but when you crack the throttle it is heard loud and clear

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.